[Classic] The Shared Stash

As far as i’m concerned, a shared stash for pre-expansion characters would be highly suitable.
Ground-item-transfering is just dumb, unsafe, and definitely not a part of what’s enjoyable in the classic D2 experience.
One could argue that the extra space would break the classic D2 specificity, if so, using 6x4 slots for both the personal and shared tabs would be fair enough, and make sense compared to LOD characters.

1 Like

Blizzard Please give us classic players the shared stash. Or at the very least tell us why we can’t have it? I’ve said it a million times, I have not met ONE classic player that doesn’t want shared stash. It just makes zero sense why we are deprived of this QOL change.

2 Likes

Another player here who enjoys classic as a purist and I also want a shared stash. Not including this is ludicrous and makes me think no one on the dev team ever played D2 before LOD.

2 Likes

Don’t forget us Blizzard, we are paying customers too!

1 Like

bumpity bump bump bump

2 Likes

bump bump bump bump bump bump

3 Likes

Dont forget us ! Please

3 Likes

Please blizzard do this one thing right

3 Likes

I’ve been playing some Classic D2R and really enjoying myself, having a much better time than expansion - mostly because of the tight knit community. The only problem is needing to transfer items constantly due to the small stash and lack of shared stash!

What can I say, I spoilt myself with past mods by increasing storage and being able to load two screens for transfers.

We really need this feature implementing asap.

3 Likes

I don’t even play classic (except when it was relevant to me all those years ago) and I fully support them make the same QoL changes to the stash as they did for LoD. Because everything OP said was right.

2 Likes

Bump up.

Still need that stash where ever you are Blizz

3 Likes

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp It up

2 Likes

Has there even been a reply from a blue here or they just plain ignore people? We need the stash in classic asap, especially before ladder starts. Hell I’d even buy it on consoles if they put it.

2 Likes

I still can’t believe they did Classic so dirty. Pretty much every Classic player wanted a larger stash+the shared stash and Blizz just straight up said no and then ignored us.

2 Likes

popieram gram w ta gre od 20 lat i naprawde potrzebujemy wspolnej skrzynki

give us shared stash I can’t mule on single player…

3 Likes

Bummmmppp it upppppp

2 Likes

Never even considered the restrictions on single player seeming they removed TCP/IP. Just another reason to have this feature implemented.

1 Like

You are forced to use a third party program. Gomule.

1 Like

It’s not supposed to look like this…

It’s a matter of copy and pasting game code from LoD to Classic and eventually ad some modification if there will be a need of course!

Bump up

1 Like