[Classic] The Shared Stash

Need more stash tabs!

2 Likes

Shared stash for classic would be a nice QOL. Thank you for your consideration

2 Likes

there is no reason for classic not to hae a shared stash if it exists in LOD.

2 Likes

Hello!
I would very much like to see also Diablo 1st version after the remaster of the 2nd part, I really liked how they did it in D2R, everything is very cool, although I would like to see D1 like this

1 Like

Glad to see this topic growing. Keep the pressure up!

2 Likes

I mean Classic doesn’t need shared stash because it exists in LoD. Classic needs shared stash because it is a good improvement to that game just like it is for LoD. Simply to avoid false logic crisis so they don’t start adding runes to classic or some dumb stuff. xD

1 Like

Yeah classic needs the shared stash because it is a D2R feature and classic is being remastered for D2R as well. It should have the same D2R features, not LoD features.

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Givew us the stash!!!

2 Likes

QOL for all players classic or LOD!

2 Likes

Classic player here, please give us this change it is a great idea! I dont want to spend any of my time xfering items to myself ever again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As someone who had planned to mule on console, this has made me not bother playing Classic until it’s implemented.

Blizzard - shared stash - do it please.

2 Likes

^^ This is absolutely unacceptable, one of MANY reasons they need to get this implemented sooner than later.

1 Like

Agree with you 100% Kieran!

2 Likes

Agree 100%, let’s do it for the classic folks !

2 Likes

Add shared stash to classic.
With one account and limited chars we are actually losing space in d2r.

2 Likes

Look at all of this support, Blizzard.

Thank you everyone, keep the posts coming! We appreciate the empathy from LoD players!

2 Likes

Classic needs shared tabs, they wont be ready for release, but they must be implemented in an early patch. Classic shape for the personal tab and Xl shared tabs like thoe ones for d2r lod

2 Likes

What is the logical reasoning behind classic having no shared stash lol… Cmon now

2 Likes

Because Quality of Life only applies to some Life apparently. Also, the reason of making it so people dont have to mule items around. As we all Know, you dont mule items or even hoard them in Classic. That was a disproven Myth.

1 Like