Class disparity is bad - Look at twitch

Agreed. See my comment above for context:

Yeah, i am the one trolling or hardly played d2. Not the guy who believe “item with teleport charges” are a good solution to ladder start teleport for none sorcs, when there’s already easy to get ladder start items with teleport charges. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

haha yes. I love how people sugesting to things that already exist in the game and will change literally nothing. People who don’t even know items with teleport charges already exist in the game shouldn’t really be discussing end-game changes. ROFL.

That’s my point and why I think nerfs are sometimes necessary. People here want to buff all other classes to Hammerdin/Sorc level. Why won’t we nerf those few op to others level instead. That will make game more challenging instead of power creep every patch.

1 Like

Because nearly all builds are trash in p8!

Only sorcs, pals, trapsins, and javazons feel good on p8.

I like this idea. Too many people that would complain though. So i think devs will never do that.

Lol I love how the whole idea is you need tp on other classes then talk about how TP is easily accessible from early ladder.

Get a naj shop a tp staff, enigma is not getting changed, tp is not getting changed.

Deal with it

Yeah, because there’s no difference between teleport charges and an actual teleport skill. No difference at all. And you tell me i am trolling. :joy: :man_facepalming:

P8 command doesn’t exist online. It’s just offline feature (to bring more challenge so again why buff builds and make it easier?) but there are other commands as well like starting character in act 5. Why would you balance game around it?

WeareWolf with enigma/teleport like Wolf can change that Numbers.

Making ww atk speed affected by decrep is a huge nerf. Especially because decrepify doesnt even affect spell casters. Just more bs that pulls the ladder from under melee.

Decrep even lowers griefpbs from 4 to 5 frames now meaning decrep is a 70% reduction to melee damage for ww barbs. In CS everything already has like 50% dr, this whole damn game is set up to scam melee.

I honestly dont want to see shapeshift forms using teleport.

I play Poison Necro / CE / Summons.

So not fully summons. Just my skeles, Iron running insight, and merc.

Gets through all the content I need without issue.

2 Likes

Yet people of this forum demand huge (!) sorc buffs looool.

Game is over 20 years old and there is a reason people like me have played it that long. Ive played through the game with every class numerous times, Some classes are more challenging than others. There are lots of games out there where you can just steamroll through the game with any and every class/build, this isn’t one of them.

3 Likes

I think the problem is other way around. Game should be hard somehow. And not providing cheap overpowered runewords like Spirit that replaces all weapons for casters.

I personally like that Throwbarb dont have runeword weapons, only Blue Rare Unique. Number one weapon is not “get Grief”. But its some theoretic eth Rare drop that you chase but wont get practically. Keeps the chase alive.

Tho I would like being able to 1-2 socket throwing weapons with larzuk.

1 Like

Class is non dependent in P8. Can outpace drop rates in P8 games when compared to someone solo farming. Literally the best magic finding class in the game. You don’t need AOE to be good in PvM because of hork.

Hork barb is no pricier than a hdin. Hdin needs P7 drop rates to be effective. Barbs can just freely enter p1 games and do better than those other classes. While hdin if they were keeping up in P8 games would less effective, they also lose effectiveness when looking for P8 games. Barb never has to care.

Swapping over to PvP most of the very top end PvP builds are super expensive. You can take your PvM blizz sorc and lose every PvP fight or you can take in your PvP hdin and maybe get lucky if someone walks into 8 hammers, but a top end hdin build will have expensive gear.

Well then I hope they finally buff sorc and pala so they can come closer to barb level. Any ideas?

Talking 2 different types of gameplay. Pretending like hdin PvM builds would match a Barb PvP build is just weird. I’m actually not sure if any sorc build is meta for PvP anymore. Maybe ESFB?

1 Like

Read my first comment. Wanting one class to suck just because you want the option of the nostalgia of a classic diablo experience doesn’t mean barbs should suck in a meta where sorcs and paladins blow up the screen in seconds.

Spirit, enigma, insight, sunder charms all exist now. Its a bad argument to think barbs should be severely handicapped when the end game revolves around ladder and rushing to 99.