Character missing after exiting game

a blizzard esta de sacanagem perdi meu paladino lvl 20, o jogo está todo bugado tá loco se não resolverem isso vou pedir meu dinheiro de volta

Echoing all of these posts. My character has also disappeared and is no longer in the hero selection pool. Restarted/re-installed D2R and Battle.Net but my character is still missing.

US server/region

Hoping once the Blizzard Community Managers are done sexually harassing the interns we can get a response.

3 Likes

My hell necromancer is gone, vanished and/or delete from the battlenet selection screen since going to bed last night and this morning. His shared stash tabs still hold his items. Please help.

My level 62 Sorc is still gone after 8 hours. I am certain that I didn’t click on the “X” button in the login screen but at this point I am starting to doubt my actions. Hopefully this is just a server issue and our characters will be back soon.

My sorc has also gone on 27/09/2021… EU server

My necromancer disappeared September 27th, 2021.
I made a new character with the same name so I could play and I hope naming the same name didn’t mess anything up.

My pala level 64 gone after dcing.

My lvl 86 good equipped Barbar suddenly gone !!! Restore please

my character has been missing since the 26th.

+1 Diablo 2 remake, online characters lost

Role name: Andreas

Grade: 60

Disappearance time: September 28

Server: Asia

+1 暗黑破壞神2重製版,线上角色丢失
角色名:Andreas
职业:巫师
等級:60
消失時間:9月28日
服务器:亚洲

1 Like

same thing happened to my 76 paladin

1 Like

Ditto, I was disconnected and now my character is gone. Does anyone know if this is being addressed?

it just happened for me too, on my 86 paladin

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I started the game, but I didn’t hear the sound through my speakers. I closed the game, then restarted it. Yeah, my character was gone after restarting the game. Such a bs…

IGN: Nemesis
level: 24
Region: America

My character is missing as well. After reading all these post I don’t get the vibe it’s something that’s going to be fixed… So, I’m not sure what the point of playing the game if your character can disappear without a resolution.

My lvl 73 sorceress is gone as of this evening as well.
Was doing a trade at 6PM (CET). When logging back in at 9PM for another trade on the Xbox, she was still visible but couldn’t enter as it was a hell game.
Switched to my assassin, but when I got back out she was gone. Haven’t seen her since.
Hoping for a real quick fix from Blizzard.

We really need an answer on this! It happened to me on the 25th, and from the looks of it it has not stopped happening. I submitted a ticket and they told me to post on the forums to make sure they are aware. Such a copout answer. I bet they have no idea what is causing this, meaning its probably going to be a while before a fix is implemented.

dude that would be terrible. i was planning to farm all weekend too. terrible situation

Thankfully, I have my current necro up to level 35. Almost done with Act 5. I never got this far when I played D2 all those years ago, so its pretty cool to see everything. I doubt I would be able to play anymore if it happens to me again.