Hi, I’ve just left a game for a new relem, but somehow my character is gone.
missing character is 83lv Paladin
Need HELP ASAP!!
Hi, I’ve just left a game for a new relem, but somehow my character is gone.
missing character is 83lv Paladin
Need HELP ASAP!!
my char is missing too, i can’t open ticket blizzard really is over
online mode or offline mode? I had my weapon getting deleted but never my character… and blizzard didnt even do anything about it…
was online mode
and my character had a decent farming
oh wow thats scary stuff, i would def email them or something. I highly doubt blizz is gona read all these bugs in time… prob next year loll
My character lost too. Both online and offline mode!!
i have a level 76 online barbarian ive been leveling and grinding since launch that has just disappeared from my character list as well!..
hopefully they fix this soon
Mine is gone as of this morning…
CANT OPEN A TICKET !!
BLIZZARD DID YOU FIRE YOUR ENTIRE SUPPORT STAFF? WTF.
might be easier to request a refund on this POS game at this point.
blizzard not write any bluepost this problem have days !!!
Also missing my level 56 sorc as of this afternoon. Was playing earlier this morning