Change Mind Blast (Assasine)

it would be good if mind blast would be changed.

currently, enemies “converted” by mind blast are not a target of traps and you can not attack these.

the change would be that the “converted” enemies attack other enemies or are attacked by them BUT you can still attack them.

i often don’t use this skill because i don’t like that then 4 enemies are “converted”, run after me, but i can’t kill them and after a few seconds while i’m at the next elite pack these “converted” enemies fall into my back.

6 Likes

Then don’t use Mind Blast. Assassin’s already have Claw Block. As for weapon/shield setup you should be able to suck it up if your Assassin has over 3k life. Fire Blast works good too if monsters not immune to fire come near you.

i never use and skill mind blast because of that :slight_smile: and thats why i want a change that it became usefull.

i know there are ppl they use mind blast but im sure they’re also annoyed that you can’t attack converted enemies.

Same here. I do use Mind Blast, but only on HC when survival is an absolute priority. Otherwise the conversion mechanics is just annoying.

2 Likes

Mind Blast Improvement

Previously- Physical damage to current enemy, conversion with ××% chance (converted enemy becomes ally and not targeted), stun & knockback

improvement - Magic damage to current enemy, conversion with xx chance (converted enemy becomes ally but takes damage, same as Necromancer’s Confuse), stun & knock back

*Casting and use of skills are prohibited for 1 second if you are simultaneously affected by Cloak of shadow and Mind Blast

1 Like

Assassin’s Shadow Disciplines is closed in many ways and has no synergy, so it needs a buff.

1 Like