Can't join game in offline

Since today’s patch my lvl 71 sorc can’t be used offline all my other characters work fine they are all lower lvl but also offline, help!

2 Likes

I have the similar issues. 26 of 30 char cannot join the offline game today. All MF results in last two months are in their stashes. From today, all are GONE! Help!

2 Likes

i have the same problem. As some one told in the forum, if the name contains “__”, then can not join the game. Without “_” is ok.

2 Likes

My char is still ok if only one underline “”, but more than one “” in name, all failed to join the game

3 Likes

I have exactly same issues on the Switch which make my 19 chars unplayable

1 Like

I only play offline so this is a big issue for me, half of my characters are unplayable. Blizzard, please fix the issue or response stating you are working on it. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, you right!!! the character name with one ”_” in ok, two and above will meet the error “Failed to Join game” .

1 Like

Now, you cannot creat a character name with two and above “_” in 2.3.
But for those character with two “_” created before, the question “failed to join game” happened.
So, pls solve the issue guys.

1 Like

They have acknowledged/noted that there is an issue but unfortunately, no news so far

2 Likes

2.3.1 patch has been released to solve the issue.

1 Like

NS version upgraded to 1.0.0.9, still cannot join the game for offline

2 Likes