Can't connect on console

Ok, no need to get rude amongst ourselves.

we are legally entitled here, you nimrod. That is why ppl actually are getting refunds.

1 Like

LOL y’all can’t wait till they finish fixing the issues? Sad nimrods

1 Like

Maybe you haven’t read the bluepost. They locked console out intentionally, so the “fix” is just letting us in again.

It’s going to take some time to work out the kinks. People literally crying about this and not just waiting for them to do their thing is comical. Really shows a disgusting sense of entitlement in the world. Patience is virtue while they clear up the strains of serve issues. Couple weeks of spotty server issues isn’t the end of the world but on a positive side I’m glad to see those player go. The vets don’t give a crap and understand these issues are going to be fixed in time.

1 Like

Not when money is involved no. This is a transaction of goods. Now I know you’re gonna jump to “you agreed to server maintenance/shutdown/not 100% uptime” crapola, but nobody cares. Blizzard does this to protect themselves. That’s all.

No paying customer owes anything, let alone “patience”, to Blizzard.

I can’t even use the same keybind layout from my PS4 to my Switch because binding the “action” key crashes the game.

“Patience is a virtue” applies for that period of time the game is being developed and tested. Not when it’s released.

2 Likes

I have switch, ps5 and PC all are working great with no crashes. Time to toss the ps4 lol

Good for you?

The bug is specific to the Paladin class. It has nothing to do with the PS4 specifically.

Greetings brother, I have passed through this paladin bug too.
I was suffering with the game crashing with any kind of action… like talk to npcs, kill mini bosses…
To solve this you must not use any skill in X button.
Let the X button only to basic attacks.
It worked for me… hope it works for you too…
:smiley:

1 Like

The bug is fixed for paladin LOL what are you talking about! Well on ps5 it’s fixed.

Just bought the game… Cant play… How do i refund… Ps5 virsion

I figured it was something like that and also a really bad idea.

So i been playing online for a few days on xbox x, and i am ready for hell mode now…, but thx to blizzard online bs, i had enougf and began playing offline…now 2 days in arow i am getting black screen offline… wtf??? Are you joking? you are bunch of noobs blizzard, been living in a rat hole for the last 20 years, now ist youtubers and players fauilt… wow ther is only one to blame…

There was someone who suggested the black screen happened when your turn in the queue came up, even though you left said queue. I don’t if this is the case.

You can press menu, and navigate to options (left 2 or 3 times usually), and press down, and exit. You will get back to character selection, and it’t wont happen again until you have been in a queue again. If it is correct though.

I bet a migration option for offline characters to online would stop most of the complaints. I would also bet that most of those complaining about server issues don’t even generate a game outside of private match

1 Like

Is there are any information which blizzard have announced? I just try to connect the server every day and didn’t work. Why there are no official respond for that?

Hi I can’t even get on at all have u had any luck?

You can’t even connect to off-line because they lied about the offline 30 day DRM I requested a refund for this trash

Finally got it to load on my switch, haven’t tried playing online, don’t really care to. Now if only there was a toggle for /players 8

1 Like