Cannot play after latest update

After last patch I got a message to update my Intel drive routines. I did, I installed Intel Drive-and-Support-Assistant-Installer. I checked - everything is done, everything is up to date. Game do NOT start.
What is Blizzard knowing and I do not?

1 Like

Please make sure you include a DxDiag in your post.

Again:
I got a message: Please uppgrade your Intel graphics drivers. What´s wrong??? According to Intel® Driver & Support Assistant “Your Intel® drivers and software are up to date.
Devices and Drivers
PROCESSOR
Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
GRAPHICS
Citrix Indirect Display Adapter
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
AUDIO
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
High Definition Audio Device
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
NETWORKING AND I/O
Intel® Ethernet Connection I217-V
MEMORY
16 GB
STORAGE
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ USB Device
KINGSTON SV300S37A240G
TOSHIBA Q300.”

1 Like

Hey Ananke,

Are you sure your have your monitor plugged into the GTX 770 and not the onboard Intel graphics?

Post your DXDIAG as Nicole mentioned.

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

1 Like
https://pastebin.com/zcS8Eh9R

OK, here is athe link to pastebin with complete DXDIAG. I hope you can help me now.

1 Like

The link is expired.

OK, new try:

https://pastebin.com/QfHRDrB4

Le´s hope it will work now!
:slight_smile:

Are you using something to extend the displays? It looks like the monitor is plugged into the integrated card and not the 770.

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Monitor Model: ASUS VE278

Thank you, Nicole, for right diagnosis! I managed to make it work again and we can close this topic. I still do not understand why my computer changed good drive routines to bad ones. I have admittedly a cable connecting my computer and TV-set but I have not used the TV weeks before my problem occurred.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.