Cannot control the game for 5 seconds every 1 hour: Korean & Consoles specific problem

This is Korean & Consoles specific problem.

In Korea, every 1 hour, a message is shown to a player which is sayinig like “It has been X hours playing the game. Playing a game too long may impact your normal life routine blah blah”

Okay, it is fine, because I believe a Korean law enforces this, but the thing is, when the message is shown and you are playing this game using consoles, you cannot control your chracter; no movement, no skills. So if your character were around monsters, the chatacter is dead for sure.

This is a very serious bug. Lost controls for 5 seconds every 1 hour? This almost makes the game unplayble. You fixed this for PC gamepad UI on 12 Oct patch, but apparently you forgot to merge the fix to consoles codebase.

Please fix this ASAP.

35 Likes

So am i…please update for korean gamer.

me too

korea gamer console patch gogo

I too suffer from the same symptoms.
I hope to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Why are you neglecting such a fatal bug? If that’s the case, don’t sell it for money. It is an irresponsible and conscientious company.

Diablo 2 will be the only one alert every hour in a console game.
It’s so funny.
The problem is that the character dies.
Displaying a time warning message might work, but preventing anything from being controlled during that time is a serious problem.

This serious bug has not been fixed for over a month. Please make me want to buy Blizzard games again.

Please update on the problem that the game stops every hour.

I agree with this suggestion. I think this is a really absurd bug. fix it one day soon!

plz update patch!!!

plz hurry up thank you

Whenever this warning message is shown, I can’t control my chracter and have no choice but to die. Please, we are begging you, Blizard.

It has been almost 45 days since D2R is released. Please…fix this problem.

plz update. TTTTTTTT

Blizzard is a fool !!!

I want to this problem fix

me too korea gamer console patch

한국 사람들은 콘솔로 하드코어 하지 말라는거냐!!!

Plz take action ASAP!

I agree with him. plz fix it.

Please fix it. :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: