Cannot connect to server / server disconnect after a few minutes

My connect just drops after a few minutes. I’ve tried private and public servers are get the same issues. The time it takes to find den of evil and almost clear it is the about the same time it takes to disconnect.

I restart my game and it works in connecting back to server but same issue with disconnecting.

I’ve reset my modem and onu, tried scan and repair. Nothing seems to work.

Aus and wired connection.

My patch says it’s version 1.6.77312. Is the the latest? I wont update past that some I’m guessing it is but online it says the latest patch is 2.4.3?

try reinstalling. jsyk, you need a pirated version (or old version) of the game to play private servers so not sure how you’re testing private servers.

the latest patch was 2.7, but you have the correct game version

even if u use an pirated version, they have the same network system but ofc this can be changed, if u setup own client and change the network system completly but idk man it should this company who has d2 license to do it. We are here in wacky mode guys…everything is unstable.

This was from the official Battlenet app, so I don’t know what’s happening. This also happens in D4 with disconnected from blizzards servers, so it’s not isolated to D2r.

I can use other networks (steam) and I have no connection errors. This is exclusively Battlenet.

Yea ahm but d2r got more dc, i guess blizzard servers are right now unstable for whatever which reason

And then d2r with the “amazing network system” is even more unstable compared to the other games of blizz.

But currently probably all blizzard games are running in stone age 56kbit modem time…lmao

56kb was more stable than this pile!

1 Like

same here … I guess the will get to it soon???

I have been experiencing this issue for the past 5 days.