CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER - October 26

Bout time dude, an entire day and not even a word is absurd. Transparency would be most appreciated in regards to server stability.

2 Likes

Why it took so much time to ack?

Please note that the problems now, are worse than they were 4 hours ago.

These server issues are really getting ridiculous. Are players really going to invest in D4 if Blizzard cannot even get their servers fixed. Server issues have been around since D2R started.

Ah, the monthly post from our community manager…

2 Likes

Same here! Since last evening, the issue has been become wrose and wrose. At present, logging into the game is impossible even I made several tries. Always staying at the creating game!

Same here cant connect. Issues all day

“We are eating pizza and playing ff14 right now, we will have the new guy get on it as soon as he shows up.”:stuck_out_tongue:

Its now fixed. SA server is up, 30ms here in Brazil

1 Like

Team has rolled out a fix so we should be seeing game creation recuperate in the next hour. We will investigate more on the cause. Thanks all for the reports and apologies for the disruption.

4 Likes

Hope you’ll come back to us with the cause… and why such a delay again?

Timing for servers to start acting funny is convenient to talks of new duping method going wide.

I guarantee they won’t tell us the cause, but it’s likely due to hackery shenanigans.

Because the issue happened while they were busy frying bigger fish issues with WoW: DragonFlight and Overwatch 2.

PSA, Dark Souls 2 is now back online! Ditch the drama and join us!

Woa
A unicorn! It does exist!

1 Like

WoW OW, sounds like you got a boo boo.

Anyone getting super crappy FPS right now? Usually run on high Neanderthal tonight even switching to low it won’t run over 40….

No connection problems :upside_down_face:

still same issue happening in Asia’s server.

been ongoing for about a week, especially during peak hours (8-11am EST, which is 8-11pm where i am)

I have been experiencing this alot especially when i try to make a game on the asia server. It happens too on the NA server but does not seem to be as frequent.

Please fix this issue