Cannot connect to battlenet

Keep getting this message “an issue occurred while communicating with the game servers. Please check that you are connected to the internet and try again” and this been happening all weekend, i don’t even see my characters. How to fix?

1 Like

Console players has been locked out for now:

1 Like

It is really frustrating! Every morning i try to play i get those kind of message… cannot connect blabla… im on xbox , and this game seam to only work on pc … comme on this game is over 20years old… and you cannot do anything for this? Your not a newby newish compagny around… but you act like… never saw that much difficulty to connect on a game… paying that much for a game that dont work 3/4 the time… booohoo! And i should pay a second time for me to play on the same account on pc with my xbox char and gear? Thats an other thing! I feel like ive been scammed!

3 Likes

I’ve tried about a hundred times last night and this morning and am unable to get on either. I wish they would give some explanation on the actual game screen as to why it’s not working so I didn’t spend so much time seeing if it was something on my end

1 Like

I tried play on Nintando Switch , of course without success. I am really angry of that .
@Blizzard - please fix it. We didn’t spend money for no opportunity to play.

This is ridiculous,

Week 3 of no playing at all! Give us the option for a refund! It’s a waste of
Time!

1 Like