Can anyone play on ps5 right now?

I’ve had enough spamming the login screen button on my bigass tv throughout the day

Watch out with this question. Ppl get angry :sweat_smile:

I guess your next question gonna be: can we get a refund?

2 Likes

I asked the same question 15 minutes ago. Their solution for me was getting a life and browse the forum.

Dont expect them to understand the difference between a good question and a general complain :v:

The problem is that it have been answered a 100 times already. Console players are locked out until next patch.

Nope. Been trying for 3 hours.

Well U gave me the advice to browse the forum, which I did before Posting btw, and I found posts of ppl who Said they were able to connect after trying several Times. So it’s a question for ppl like this, Not like you.

Please learn to read the post I linked.

It’s useless to interact with U anymore

Lazy, you’re posting wrong information. I get that you’re upset and want people to have an extreme reaction, but you’re incorrect.

Let me spell it out for you. They have implemented a queue on the backend servers and on the PC, but not on the console version. Which means if you try to connect when there is a queue you will get a connection timeout. The people who have succeded got lucky that they tried when there was no queue.

1 Like

Exactly what is wrong?

Everything is right. People just didn’t understand the technical support explanation. You can connect from the console, but only in the absence of queues, for example at night.

Yup was able to get in in a couple tries around 8pm cst but 6am the queue is too long and kicking me back out

Yup was able to get in in a couple tries around 8pm cst but 6am no luck

That’s not actually true I got in at 19:30 last night

If you read the all the statement it says console players can get on but theirs a minimal window of opportunity on the server connection

Which basically means keep trying until you get lucky

But also means you could try for 12 hrs and not get lucky

It’s a bit like finding a ber rune

So it’s an additional challenge for console players just to play now…

I personally wish I’d just left my console on over night an stayed in game pfft

1 Like