They’re going to bring back the one game every 3 minutes rule, to alleviate server stress.
Or just make empty games close faster. I swear it leaves my games up for like 5 minutes after I have already left.
Come on, Blizzard is the first company to implement online play, of course there’s going to be growing pains when setting up servers. This has literally never been done before. What do you think, that there are free games out there that deliver great online gaming experience?
What hasn’t been done before? The 3 minutes per game rule?
or Bobby’s gonna call them and tell that this pentium II 400mhz server isn’t working like it used to do back in 2001 and maybe upgrade ram?
would that be such a bad thing?
Don’t they know that they can download more?
I thought about that too, would not be surprised.
Don’t they have phones?
Considering it was originally done because of technical limitations that no longer(should no longer) exist. Yes it would be bad. You used to catch a suspension from playing for a day or two if you made games too fast on the old servers. You want temp bans again?
Should just run hc on a separate server…these problems are mostly softcore ones where the weakest of gamers buy 3rd party and bot In mass. Also they play like garbage
yeah… if im being honest. fortnite is a FTP game and it has pretty good servers.
I agree with you, however i don’t necessarily would agree with 15 second pindleruns
maybe 1-2 min “cooldown” for new games would be something right in the middle and without temp bans ofc
You’re getting trolled by that necro, friend.
I have mule characters to swap items. So I create a game, bring items from share stash, and then into the mule’s personal stash. I exit the game. Then another mule will repeat the same process. This means every mule will create a new game, use the game quickly and then exit. So if creating new games just to do item swapping is causing the server to overload, then the solution is to add more shared stash to reduce mule characters for item swapping.
in all my time over the course of two decades I never got a temp day or two ban the worst I got for making games too fast was a 15 minute Realm Down.
You’re lucky then. Happened to me shortly before D2R came out. Was playing baal runs and caught a temp ban for going too fast.
Wow, man. How heavy does the guy have to lay on the sarcasm before you pick up the idea? There was also direct context for that sentence, it’s like you read literally only that sentence. Jeez.
Why do you create a new game for each mule? I use the same game. It’s the same gimmick used in the original except you don’t have to dump items on the ground.
This makes no sense, more stash space will only increase the number of mules you need to clear stash.
I’m fine with going back to the 3 minute games.