Cain cube ID fix coming soon

Fairly sure it was reported as far back as the Alpha as a matter of fact. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers that Cain’s dementia is finally getting cured though!

1 Like

Great work devs for taking a year to fix something that worked perfectly that you then broke yourself

1 Like

If you think you can do better, here is your opportunity:

On second thought, the number of crazy ideas you have, nevermind, please do not work for Blizzard.

2 Likes

If that’s what you want lol

I’m more akin to blizzard north & GgG which produced D2 &poe than the current blizzard organisation &devs that created D3& diablo immoral

But hey you prefer diablo 3 than. d2 it seem

They were too busy buffing paladin and adding items to the Immortal Cashshop to fix such a “minor” issue.

Hoping the random targetable Iron Golem bug is in that list of bug fixes… :+1:

1 Like

How about being able to Identify items in shared stash I feel this is just as important and would make more sense to patch both.

No, because some people want to keep some items unidentified.

2 Likes

I mean simply the ability to do it, not with cain, with a scroll.

2 Likes

I hope the fix the lack of “click/drag to cube from ground” that exists on mouse+keyboard but not on gamepad.

It would honestly be better to f they had a charm only inventory and you could loot more items.

It would be a small buff to gambling and an amazing QOL feature that doesn’t do anything remotely close to breaking the game.

Charm only inventory would also mean that charms in your
Normal inventory don’t add bonus

2 Likes

Great fix, I hope they also fit the one where is flying monsters die over a pit, no items drop

4 Likes

I would be okay with that tbh…
Fair way of increasing loot drop without actually increasing it

OR

I would also take for example4x higher rune drop rate from arcane sanitary ghosts

Make you strategically kill the mobs for a boost in loot

Nah… They are already amongst the best regular monsters for dropping runes… Plus the chests on the ends without the summoner sometimes pop out decent runes.

An absolute yes to moving the drops to a passable area though instead of them disappearing. Definitely a ‘feature’ from Diablo 3 that I’d like to see come to D2:R.

1 Like

Mmm… special slots next to inventory for both books and cube, that would be cool too i guess ?

Yeah… That’d make the game easier I suppose…

Do you want to play solitaire or watch Youtube while we play the game or what? :stuck_out_tongue:

I hold tp scrolls in belt. Cain ID’s stuff… Soon to ID in the cube as well…

Halleluiah and amen there was much rejoicing throughout Sanctuary! #freeCain is on it’s way!

Now to get him moved to his proper location in Harrogath and all is well!

2 Likes

Good news I guess, I just wish we didn’t have to fish on reddit for D2R news…I mean if I was Pez I would’ve made a post about it in here following my post on Reddit…

1 Like

Dunno if been mentioned here yet or not, but Pez also stated quite a few QoL with the cube as well in the patch. Maybe DJ might get his wish on gem removal for cubing runes, and maybe a recipe list in game.

1 Like

They seem to spill a breadcrumb or two on Tweeter/Shreddit, as far as the official forums, they tend to unload the whole loaf of bread in a formal bloglike post.

But yeah, I wish they would post the breadcrumbs of info here as well, you know, as a normal unpinned post.