Bug/inconvenience on Switch version

I’m PC user and today I bought Nintendo Switch version to play when I’m not home.
And I found some problems which is not well-known as disadvantages on console version like uncomfortable to move items.

1. Cannot use multiple skills at once
    My main character is hammer-din and I usually use 2 skills at once-1 Aura and 1 combat skill.
    When I move, I press Vigor and Charge simultaneously, and in front of monster I press Concentration and Blessed Hammer simultaneously.
    Nintendo version seems not support simultaneous key input, so I should change Aura first and then use combat skill. It takes much time.

2. Cannot change Aura while casting hammer
    In PC version, I change my Aura from Concentration to Redemption while holding hammer, to fill my life and mana.
    Nintendo version does not support this. I should stop hammering to change Aura.

3. Auras can be turned off
    In PC version, pressing Aura key multiple times does not cancel the Aura.
    In Nintendo version, pressing Aura key while the Aura is turn on cancels the Aura.
    It means I should keep my eyes on Aura while playing, and it is so exhausting way to play, because Paladin changes Auras very often.
    I press Aura key multiple times in PC version to make sure to turn the Aura on.
    I cannot find any advantage on turning Auras off.

These might seem to be small issues but it can cause character death in some situation.