Bowazon Charms Preference

Hi, I have question regarding what charms my bowazon should have and I think I do it wrong. I have like bow grand charms and resist all small charms but I see that most people go with sharp grand charms and fine small charms for damage. I also mostly use enigma instead of fortitude. When I run with bots in players 8 game my multishot kinda like do no damage in chaos and even in player 1 game it just ain’t doing enough damage… So my question is, for damage, should I really go with sharp grand charms and fine small charms instead of bow skillers…? Am I doing it wrong or are bow grand charms good enough…?

My bowazon has 20 open spaces in my inventory. I can clear chaos on players 1 to 4 alone in less than 5 to 8 minutes. Perhaps there are other elments of your class that need work besides your charms

Woohoo, 20 open spaces. So my mistake seems gear related instead of charms. Thanks for the hint :pray:

In PvM pierce + IAS + crushing blow is really strong. Getting items like Guillaume’s Face, crafted crushing blow gloves (or Laying of Hands for big demon damage), and Gore Rider (or Goblin Toe) make a huge difference. You will chunk down everything, including bosses. The overall damage needed won’t be as high with good amounts of crushing blow. I use enigma on my Amazon and have no issues clearing any zones with CB + IAS + ele damage charms.

Any high elemental damage charms are also really powerful. In particular, fire and lightning. Fire has the best average hard hits, and lightning its the best for those big crit style hits. I wouldn’t focus too purely on physical damage since you’ll run into a lot of physical immunes and extra strong minions that will laugh you off if you’re too focused in one damage type.

Multi Arrow + Strafe is basically all you need to completely clear anything in the game. You can solo clear players + 8 with decent/average gear and random elemental damage charms pretty easily. If you’re looking for less traditional builds, Ice Arrow and Fire Arrow builds can also be very strong.

CB…, Ias, fire and light, strafe and multishot…, great thanks :blush:

You don’t really use bow skillers even if you play the frost maiden, the cold damage is situational enough to where it would not be the attack of choice with a completed build.

10 MAX damage / AR / Life GCs is what you looking for.

As for not killing things in Chaos with multishoot, it’s the best skill for clear speed, you just need a combination of Faith+Fortitude and Pride on Merc as a finished build.

Gface is also very good for pure damage output, as mentioned above. Even with a penalty