Bots ruining ladder

Can’t wait too see whose bot will eventually get 1st place.

What’s the point of the ladder race…
Botting takes away from the fun playing with actual real players

5 Likes

It takes ~3 weeks for a dedicated (team) of humans to get one of them to reach 99, and the others in the team not far behind… So I guess we’ll find out in two weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

100% agreed. But, TBH, I’m usually happy in ladder play if I even make the top 999. I consider that ladder run to be a success. I’ve given up on beating the bots after about 2006.

That’s not to say that Blizz shouldn’t at least put in some effort to stop the bots. Captcha, ect. I know those can be beat (in theory), but I’d also suspect it would take out all the bots for a long time, and then the casual botters and a good number of the bot farms for good.

2 Likes

I’ve never actually tried to get on the ladder before. But I love ladder. My main reason for loving ladder is the fresh economy and how fun it is for the first few weeks wheelin’ and dealin’.

This time around I am finally breaking down and seeing how much FG I can make. Blizzard doesn’t seem to give a crap about JSP so I am ending my crusade against them.

3 Likes

Eww. FG.

2020202020.

I know I know. But people seem to enjoy it as a mode of play. I might as well give it a shot.

Welcome to the world of RMT. You’ll be playing yerself some Immortal in no time if ye be willing to bend on JSP.

1 Like

N-no!
It’s not true!!

The path to the dark side, once embarked upon, may prove to be a hard one to remove thyself from. :-p

If it still keep the accounts ban that 2000/week,i decided to became a botter in ladder

Ladder is about a fresh economy. You will never get rid of bots.

1 Like

Very dedicated groups will reach 99 first, within 10-12 days. Can pretty much guarantee that the first 99 won’t be a bot.

1 Like

There is zero chance bots beat human. Now some combo of human group play with a bot running while you sleep is another story. Of course if you wanted to risk something that stupid just account share and keep it 24/7 human. So much faster than botting. Insanely, ridiculously faster.

I don’t know how familiar you are with legacy d2. Bots could never be as efficient as a team made out of humans. They never got 1st place in any ladder season.

So, it’s fine then. Human players take the top 5 slots. Great. Then the next 995 belong to the bots.

Sure, there’s nothing wrong with that. Nothing to see here, everyone move along…

Ladder isn’t so much about the race to 99 as much as it is a clean new economy and new ladder only items. I don’t think many people really care about getting to 99 first.

3 Likes

I never did, I just wanted to get into nightmare so I could make my first spirit sword and insight, that’s been my goal for over a decade.

1 Like

The first 99 will not be a bot.

other than the JSP warriors with years of forum gold.

Teach me how to be greedy, I don’t have an ounce in my body but I need it to become successful in life.