Bone-r Bear Necromancer build šŸ¤“

This time I decided to record it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Donā€™t know where to start ā€¦ The build seem weak, Slow, Single target, and not even tankyā€¦

Build isnā€™t cheap at all as it require Jah/Lo/Mal/Gul/Ber/mal/Ber/ist/Um/Ber/Ist.
For the price and the way it seem to play i wouldnā€™t even call this a build but more like a meme or something.

1 Like

for some having fun and keeping entertained may be more than 1 shotting everything ā€œS Tierā€ builds.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with quirky fun builds.

I think a lot more people would probably play around with just-for-fun builds if it was easier to put together the gear to try them. Itā€™s not like thereā€™s much else to do in the game unless you just want to MF for eternity.

Canā€™t tell if you are excited or not about this build, you have a serious monotone voice. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well the cheapest way to put this build togeather is offline hero editing. But the fun factor is atleast high.

im scared to click the video.

Might try runeword bone because it procs bone armor when hit.

Nothing wrong with coming up with unique, even fun builds. Part of having fun in the game.

But, ā€¦

I have to agree with this ā€¦ but, again, kudos for a different build and for enjoying the game.

1 Like