Blizzard.......whats going on with your game?

I am more getting speechless by all of that here.

I got a ingame message and it logged me automatically off and tells me, i didnt logged in for 30 days but i mean i was online and this never happend before when or while i was online.

Before this happens i got DCED 3 times in row in a time difference between the DC of 5min which felt like this was intended, like it was obvious made.

I can remember in D2LOD, ppl could DDOS other ppl ingame when they played with them or not and even could detect IP Location which is really a security threat to the community. I dont know if is still here working or if someone wrote an script for that task (who knows)

I mean ofc the last perfomance issues which happenend days before with the mainteance (server transfer) and ofc before before ( the ddos attack or system power outage got burned…idk we still missing the transparency additute from blizz)

Whats going on Blizzard ? Yea i bet no one from them gonna read anymore our topics, probably they dont care but i am adressed it to them even if yea no one from them cares for the Forum and probably open up the forums every year one time and fly over the topics and tell their boss : yea we checked all the issues in the technical support section, everything is alright…lol

1 Like