Blizzard still hasn't learned the value of communication have they?

Launch day, problems expected. But the laughable amount of blue posts and lack of CS posts on their Twitter account while the online portion is a crap show is pathetic.

Even constant , we are aware of X and are trying to fix it every few mins from the CS folks here would be better than the sheer lack of communication.

It takes a Federal Lawsuit to get a good patch in WoW , probably the same for communication here.

5 Likes

Its not that they don’t know…its that they just don’t care.

3 Likes

You can follow the latest posts in the main thread on it where they have consolidated them all so they are easy to find.

Are you being intentionally ignorant, or just too lazy to go look for the communications?

Blizzard has posted plenty throughout the day.
You are not entitled to the amount of communication that you want.

The post you linked has nothing in the last 4 hours. How is this helpful?

8 Likes

no ty I want more apologies and update of the current situation no need to publish that old thing.

1 Like

The issue is, there hasn’t been a response in 4 hours… there has been an issue for the last 2 hours.

7 Likes

Yeah, but they aren’t saying much. On Twitter somebody said “We’re aware of “a few” reports.” A few? lol. They’re pulling their typical crap. Expected though.

4 Likes

This boarders on irrelevant when the last reply in there is from over 4 hours ago.

3 Likes

not to mention the last post from 4 hours ago, " Servers should be available again in all regions"…

2 Likes

He IS entitled to a working product after having paid for it. Blizzard needs to give real answers.

5 Likes

My issue and many others with the same issue is not listed there, but has been posted here all day by players.

4 Likes

He can play offline… ergo he has his product.
Im being a prick with that reply to make a point, I get it ,I want to play online too right now.

You wont get real answers… I doubt any Dev will come out and say they are dealing with a DDOS attack or failed to allot enough servers…

Even though I don’t play it, POE explains exactly what goes wrong when they have a crap League Launch…

So don’t say any Dev, only some Dev’s

2 Likes

Not really. Players are still losing levels, chars, and gear just by logging out in offline mode.

3 Likes

Yeah, this isn’t true and you obviously haven’t tried it. There are problems with offline play due to the server issues because the game isn’t truly ‘offline’. We coulda used TCP/IP for this probably, but they got rid of that too bc, you know, they would have to put in some effort.

1 Like

I can’t find the recent post that a Billion dollar company has up for announcements on the servers not working atm ? Can you point me to that one that isn’t hours ago ?

He has a FRACTION of the product he paid for. Be logical and stop sucking up to a company that won’t even notice you.
You pay for a product you expect to get the FULL PRODUCT that was advertised. Not a small portion of it. That’s 100% not ok.

2 Likes

Oh seriously? Then yes that is 100% unacceptable.

Okay so this is the real meat and potatoes of the issue:

We've had tons of players online, which is great but has been a challenge for servers surpassing our testing. We know many players are still affected, so we're actively adding capacity and will keep on this until it’s in a better place. This may involve more restarts as well.

— Rod Fergusson (@RodFergusson) September 23, 2021

The amount of players trying to play “surpassed testing”, and they are “actively adding capacity”.

Will there ever be an explanation or analysis of why capacity was so drastically below the required threshold to begin with? Doubt it- and that’s the problem.

2 Likes