Blizzard please don't be mad at MrLlama ;_;

no big deal he will all buy it and support the game

Pez the community managers just closed the original thread on this. He stated flat out there is not Act6. I expect this thread will get closed out as well.

2 Likes

Yeah Adam said there’s no A6. Kind of sad news, but oh well we have D4 for new content eventually.

1 Like

well he said there is no Act VI which is true, currently there is no act VI.
He didn’t say there won’t be an act VI

Also why he closes a thread discussing something, isn’t this what the forum is about anyways? Didn’t really see any forum violation that rectifies the closure of that thread?

9 Likes

this just make everything more suspect in my opinion

2 Likes

There is also no secret cow level

11 Likes

Ah yes, the old “ploot” argument.

They said changes would be coming to D2R, new changes, they didn’t say no ploot.

He is correct, the game currently doesn’t have an act VI. What he did not say is “there will never be an act VI”.

You have to read what they say word for word. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they asked MrLlama to “slip up” just to see how much hype could be generated by the idea, then if it meets some thresholds → take that hype to upper management and see if they can greenlight the idea.

It’s what I would do anyway.

3 Likes

Haha we shall see. Not gonna get my hopes up to just be disappointed though. I’d rather be pleasantly surprised. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Broh, nice one.

1 Like

they just cannot say never because it might bite them back one day.

I could say however: “currently there are no plans for Act VI” and this is a phrase blizzard uses a lot of times, but not in this case.

Anyways, if there ever will be an Act VI I do believe they would sell it as DLC and/or it will take at least another year

1 Like

Agreed, one thing Blizzard does NOT need to do in the middle of a transitional period is rush out an expansion to the best ARPG ever made. Their credibility can’t take anymore hits.

microsoft gave the green light for 3 expansions to age of empires 2

1 Like

Look the speculation is done. Whether or not they make another act down the road, right now, THERE IS NO ACT 6. Learn to take no for answer folks :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if Pez comes back the next day and retracts his statement? :laughing:

I find it interesting how much volume MrLlamaSC caused with this small slip of the tongue.

If an expansion comes, I’ll probably buy it. Dollars somehow jump out of my wallet for anything Diablo related. If one doesn’t come, I’ll still be happy.

2 Likes

This is almost like a religion. People just want to believe, no matter what. That’s fine, believe in what you want. Time to go ride my unicorn rainbow pony off to never never land :smiley:

1 Like

Not even close, if anything, it’s just starting.
Take no for answer?
Who do you think you are?
We can discuss this and anything else we want.
If Blizzard keeps closing these topics, then that’s like confirming it.

Well, not confirming it, but making everyone question why they’re closing them, which of course includes further speculation that whatever is true since it got their attention. Closing the thread and responding only adds fuel to the theory.

Although it is good to see them participating in the forums! (other than just sticky annoucements) lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like