Blizzard got your money, now they dont care

what the stupid f is this queues… might as well shutdown the game and be done with it. the queue doesn’t even move after more than 10 mins.

I believe him when he says you’re a liar. Your small sample size of playtime not having any issues (yeah right) is not indicative of issues not existing. And THIS is what you actually said…

When you take what you yourself say out of context to make yourself the hero of the story, things get muddy.

You.

In theory, the game should be flawless, operating perfectly without anybody getting a single problem.
In reality, the old system was modified to try to deal with today’s level of players. Once the sh*t hits the fan you find out what has to be done when a million players swamp a system that was designed so far back. Only then can they actually gauge what needs to be done to get it right.

He’s not lying, I’m not having issues with queues either. I queued at ~8h30 AM Eastern this morning, was 91 in queue, took 15min to get in…and 15min is the longest I’ve waited and I log every morning. Seems like the worst time is at 6-7h AM Eastern, make sense since lots of people want to play before work. I also rarely crash, like once in every 6-8 hours of playtime. I recommend everyone to set their graphic settings to low if they want less crashes.

Dammit! I forgot to login first thing this morning and walk away for about an hour.

The queues will definitely shrink this weekend. POE starts a new league!

In the meantime, Class Action Lawsuit?

as;dfokhdojkgh54 9807yojdrabg,xzmnc

Therein lies the problem. They didn’t allow for these issues to present with open alphas or betas for any lengthy period… 2 days? You’re joking. They did this by being lazy/greedy. Either way, it has less to do with us “not understanding” and more to do with them not trying very hard to alleviate any possible problems should they arise. After launch is NOT the time to look for bugs/problems. I’ve said it before, they should’ve had a reduced price and went with the “early access beta” format.

People love this franchise, and they’ll pay through the nose for it. Blizzard knew this, and capitalized on that, knowing full well what they had produced to date.

uhhhh Saying that I’m playing more or getting in faster isn’t in any shape or form telling him he’s not having trouble. lol. Its just stating my experience in relation to his. Saying someone is a liar is directly refuting someone’s experience. So again, no, Idk who the hero is but I know who needs to buy a dictionary.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just saving this snippet right here, right now, will check back in one month. Its already been a month, whats one more.

And set a custom timer book mark on it.

3 Likes

You know, even data from these forums is being gathered.
It’s a gov mandate here in the states.
Even the postal service is monitoring social posts.
Get with the times homie.
I’m already on Cheetah’s list, her own words. :rofl:

It’s not cause their game are amazing, it’s cause other games are worst… Now New World could down WoW. It’s not cause WoW is a great game, surely it is, but for who that plays from Classic, BC to newest one, we see a lot of bad changes. The game keep going amazing, mostly when you see old expansions, whoever for young childs WoW keep going the best choice, cause now they has a lot of content that make the game easy to play and childs now don’t know what is listen a single “NO”.

For me, IMAO, WoW now is only 20% of what that used to be, Warcraft 3 was a big fail on reforged, Diablo 3 was a good game but now it’s a little be “second option”, Heartstone could be a good game but I never liked card genre games, Heroes of the Storm are a big fail against League of Legends and Dota, Starcraft is a good game in our memory, who plays Starcraft today? Soon will be released Age of Empires 4, so Starcraft will be buried with their fame and finally, D2 was an excellent game, developed on Blizzard golden era, when Activision bought and joined, all games goes to a bad direction. Saying again, when we don’t have great games in market, a single OK game can be the best option.

1 Like

Not only longer alphas and betas would’ve helped. I say that the open beta should’ve included a stress test for about three weeks to a month. Where those that would take part of the stress test would have a pre made character that would have hell unlocked and have all quests completed. A full hell viable build that could be given to them, that is if none of them know of any hell viable builds, by players such as MrLLamaSC. Then having good mf starter gear that would let them farm. If I could get tens of thousands of players stress testing it along with programs that would simulate what the players are actually doing to where it would be the same thing that happened at launch. Then the problems would arise.

From there I would extend the stress test till the problems are resolved or the game launches. If that happened and the open beta started around four months before release then by the time of release the problem should’ve been handled. Or at the very least it wouldn’t be nearly as bad as it is right now.

He is talking about people’s short memory retention. When it passes a certain amount of time after it happens the only time anyone might bring it up would be when they are speaking of the past. Kind of like saying I bet I know what Blizz would be saying in the lesions learned concerning D2R.

it just won’t be the talk of the town with a bunch of threads on the subject.

Case in point Cryptic Studios/NCSoft’s game City of Heroes. Just before City of Villains launched Issue six (what they called their updates) Along Came a Spider had a big change to the enhancements called ED (Enhancement Diversification), google it interesting read.

Those that were part of the closed beta for Issue 6 knew about it. But were under an NDA. The rest of the players didn’t know anything about it at all. Cryptic/NCSoft were gonna surprise the players by releasing it without telling anyone about it. It might not have been in the patch notes either.

The players didn’t like the idea of the rest not knowing so some broke their NDA and told the other players. Cryptic/NCSoft had to do damage control for a while. But after all was said and done ED proved to be the right choice. It got the job done that it was designed to do. Improving the game and allowing for the release of the villains.

After a while it wasn’t spoken about in the negative light anymore. That is how people are. When the old s storm dies down then it fades into distant memory. Hopefully lesions can be learned from it where it doesn’t happen again.

All valid points, but, that’s not why i bookmarked it.

In one month, i will be very curious to see if this queue, and any of these issues are still around. Atm, i’m inclined to believe they will be.

1 Like

100% agree. Why don’t any of these other people agree… I don’t get it.

That One month timer i set on this topic, is about only a week out from popping. Seems as if people are still talking about this. I suppose we could argue about "it’s not the queue’, but in fact, all these queue, game timers, etc, are ALL of the same approach to solve a situation they claimed was temporary. How long is temporary? Well, with Blizzard, i don’t know, but, none the less, i don’t think one more week is going to see it all away.

3 Likes

Tired of seeing this corporate-hate on every game I play. X GOT YOUR MONEY, HAHA THEY GONNA TAKE IT AND RUN AND THE GAME IS GOING DOWNHILL FROM HERE.

FFS. You realize you’re probably a more self centered human being than the people you’re attempting to criticize?

Yeah!!
How dare people have the audacity to expect a product that they paid for to actually work as intended… so entitled!

It’s been 90 second delays all day now. Used to be a minute. The game is just getting worse and worse. So dumb. Have to wait between meph and andy runs now…

Population goes down, and blizzard can handle even less.

Well, that’s not exactly what they’re saying here…imagine that…

It’s clear to me that blizzard management is full of incompetent businessmen. They don’t understand the concept of trust with their customers. It’s incredibly EASY to lose the trust of your customers and incredibly HARD to gain it. As much as I hate to say it, they should take something out of Amazon’s culture and regard customer obsession as extremely important.

Blizzard has lost all trust with it’s customers and will never regain it. It’s just over. They’re dead. They will not rebuild. Nobody wants to work for Blizzard because its management has ran the company into the ground. I was thinking of buying the dip, but i’m afraid it would be catching a falling knife. Stock is dropping to 40.

It’s the types of decisions like throttling players from joining games for 1 minute, completely ruining trav farming and other farming which make the playing experience such a disaster. This gives me no faith that any of their future titles will be any good. The decisions they make are abysmal.

1 Like

I’m sure the employees are all heartbroken that random person 114802 isn’t buying their company’s stock.