Blizzard got your money, now they dont care

While I like D2 better than D3, D3 doesn’t make me wait in a queue for an hour to play

Just tried to get into the game. 150 in que just makes me want to never play this game. So sad, I really tried to give them the benefit of the doubt

It’s pretty sad that the online gaming experience with Diablo was so much better over 20 years ago, considering dial up modems were the norm at that time.

Blizzard obviously has no shame. This was basically like a well coordinated scam. Pay $40 for a game that can’t be played. What a rip off.

wait 60 seconds? wait 30+ minutes to play for 20 minutes just to crash and wait again? Sometimes in que for over an hour, you fool.

1 Like

I’ve personally never had a queue that long, most I’ve waited is 15m and I played for about 16 hours on saturday and crashed twice the entire time and was back in in about 5 minutes each time. Sorry about your luck but at least I’m a fool that’s apparently playing more than you. :sweat_smile:

Ya, youre a liar too lol.

The problem is THEY SAID THEY ARE FINISHED. They released the game a full “Blizzard AAA game price box release”. They are on the hook. FULLY.

1 Like

Ok bud, Keep telling yourself that. pats head

You know you are, also cringe… You did not log in during the morning within 5 minutes, all there is to it. Even this morning ive been in que since 7:55 its now 8:35 and im at 70 in line.

Way to try and demean another person. Just because YOU didn’t hear the tree fall in the woods doesn’t mean it didn’t fall. Ever heard this? You have no ground to stand on in this argument. Telling people their experiences aren’t real because you haven’t had the same experience makes you not only an idiot, but a jerk.

3 Likes

That’s right, a lot of people ignore this fact, or are just not aware of financial/business strategy. Blizzard in particular has done this so many times to boost confidence in their shareholders at key periods in their business cycle.

Blizzard must do something.
This is a complete absurd

started que at 7:55 am at 8:50 am failed to connect, reput in que…

Its been more than 10mins for me stuck on Queue from 200+ to 160+ now.
Queue is not even the solution to the problem. They’re just probably limiting the complain, having the queue is probably end up more complain. They need to layer the server to have more people get in the game.

are they still running the server on a windows XP?

Kick the people who’re not active more than 10mins.

Yall should never forget, ActivisionBlizzard need so much money for those sexual crimes which happened in workplace. Simply, They do not want to spend money for servers.

Another morning in the queue, life is awesome…if I had one, that is:)

Sooo what I said

What he said.

Who’s diminishing who’s experience again? Ok, that’s what I thought lol.

20 mins at position 183 in the Q, sad

the que is not even realistic… you’re going to tell me out of the 1000’s of people overload, that there are not 189 people quitting the game at any given time? I’ve been through the 5k que in LoD faster than I’ve been through a 200 que on d2r… it’s sad really.

i am happy with my purchase. i am enjoying playing d2 ressed. i am sorry you are so unhappy. i hope you are not one of these chronically unhappy people because wherever you go there you are.