Blizzard and item purchasing websites

They work together. The sites pay blizzard and blizzard makes the items etc

This is why botting won’t go away.

Discuss

3 Likes

Oh man, how did you figure it out? They were so discreet.

8 Likes

@ TheDarkJedi
then please explain why they dont do anything against it? of course they profit of it along with their pet youtubers/streamers

4 Likes

I’m all for those websites tbh

Rather pay 100 bux (not even a dent in my wallet) rather than spend 100’s if not 1000’s of hours MFing the same content only to get 3 HR’s (if that) and no soj, griff or any of the elite stuff.

Not saying that stuff can’t be found, but it’s stuff like griff that is plastered all over the pay websites, 100’s of it yet you almost never find them.

A person on my F List is a bottet and evrn told me where to purchase from.

I took screen shots and reported, guess what? They are still on. Lol

3 Likes

If only laws supported what you want. Site hosted here gets shut down, instantly a new one outside of jurisdiction pops up. Not much you can do to police a global world like you want.

Should they bind? How do you suggest they fix this issue. I agree better lobby protections and security but there isn’t a ton you can do besides changing the game.

oh look another idiot boosting about money not realising how utterly pathetic he sounds.
Stop ruining gaming please.

uhmm what are you talking about? blizz can get the sites deleted again and again and sue the owners if they want. But they wont because theyre in on it

1 Like

Two words: Prove it.

If you can’t, then at the very worst case (and still unproven), plausible deniability. Best case (and most probable) is that it’s just flat out untrue.

2 Likes

lol kids these days. Like it would just be google-able…

"is blizzard working with item selling sites? " and then it says yes
of course they do it in secret you utter braindead fool

" (not even a dent in my wallet) " is not boasting now? SMH
also imagine using the term neckbeard in 2022… are you 15? No wonder it doesnt dent your wallet its your moms creditcard

1 Like

Hmm, that doesn’t look like proof to me… More like a personal attack.

Anything else you want to add?

2 Likes

you wouldnt know the difference anyway

Says the guy who tries to insult me using just as a lame of an insult lmao. The irony.

Feels good I only go on for an hour or so, do what I feel like then focus on my personal life etc

While people like yourself will brag about doing 1000 pindle runs

Lmfao!

This thread topic breeds nothing but conspiracy fueled arguments and needs to be locked ASAP.

2 Likes

I Dont Understand the whole thing. It defeats the purpose of playing the game. Im Still on the hunt for 50 more items I want for different classes and I will find or trade for them myself.

I Make $33 an hour with 4-6000 quarterly bonuses Im not bragging about how much I make but… I dont see paying a dime for a digital object.

1 Like

Explain some? Which sites?

There are illegal sites and legal sites. Example D2jsp can’t be shut down by Blizz it’s basically it’s own entity and the other side of the coin of this game. The safest and best legal trading site. Which is why Blizz tried to buy D2jsp before D3 and the deal didn’t happen so Blizz created the real money AH.

(fun fact only reason real money AH got shut down is because the Government forced Blizz too because it broke numerous gaming laws.)

Now Blizz should be acting against all money sites where it’s real world currency. However it is in their best interest to allow HUGE ticket item sales. Example in D3 when that near perfect Echoing fury was sold for 14,000 USD that was the best marketing Diablo could ever get.

There was rumored a ring that sold in D2R for 4,000 USD which again since it’s a large sale item is great marketing and PR for the game. People will hear that and want to play which is great for any game because there is always that chance you find a GG item and can buy a car with it.

So in the end it’s a grey area because Blizz wants Diablo to be popular and they want to discourage real money sites but allow GG item sales so people are lured in and want to be a part of the game even though they likely will never find or sell an item. If Blizz could legally get in on real money sales they would but again it’s not legal for them to do so.

seems like you have something to lose lol how strange

Why would these websites “bot” if Blizzard just gives them all the items they want to sell?

Botting is used by the player base lol. Not the websites that sell items

1 Like