Blizz hits new Low

Just when I thought things couldn’t get worse as far as drops are concerned, Blizz hit a new low. I killed Duriel on NM difficulty (P3) and he dropped 6 scrolls of Town Portal. That’s it! So I killed him a second time and he dropped one rare tower shield, 2500+ gold and TWO more scrolls of Town Portal. I’ve kinda resigned myself to the fact that I’ll never get rune higher than Hel but this is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Be thankful you got those scrolls!

4 Likes

LMAO! You just lightened my mood. TY ROFL!

1 Like

Haha duriel is well known for his trolling with portal scrolls.

8 Likes

In before a rollback hits you blind!

You are farming duriel for runes…There’s your problem. You want speed of kills, quantity over quality. I found every high rune in the game from seal popping hell chaos. how many times I gotta say this? Seal pop in 2-3 min runs, 2 obviously better. You will get a high rune every 6-12 hours this way 100% guaranteed and my first born child. I did this 100 hours, it’s consistent.

1 Like

Duriel likes to be left alone. So when you kill her, you’ll get only TP scrolls some times, as a sign of GTFO of her cave ASAP, and never come back. :laughing:

2 Likes

6 scrolls just saved you a lot of gold bud lol

You will be very thankful for those scrolls when you are trapped far from a waypoint somewhere without one… Be grateful for ol Dury!

Duriel has horrible drops. Everyone knows that for 15 years at least.

1 Like

Wow, that’s actually pretty lucky/unlikely, to be honest, almost like winning the lottery but in reverse, congrats!

1 Like

I once on a alt killed him he drops one TP scroll… I was so bummed. Then I noticed I was out of scrolls. So I opened the scroll he dropped and went to town. I was no longer mad. Its like he knew I was going to be stuck in there and he cared enough to give me an exit.

I will gladly take stam potions and scrolls over Isenhart Chest any day of the week.

I hate to be stupid, but what do you mean by seal popping? Do you mean those five seals you open? Pop? to get Diablo to appear? If so, when I’ve done this all that happens is a gang of monsters appear.

That’s quite lucky of you to get 6 scrolls of Town portals. Duriel is well known for dropping mostly Tps so considered that an achievement on your d2r bucket list check Box.

Seal popping means skip the monsters, and press the seals which summon the 3 seal bosses, defeat them and all the other monsters die, summoning diablo. It’s a hack to skip the rest of the monsters in chaos sanctuary.

Seal popping like dude said is pressing the seals and killing the seal bosses to spawn diablo. BUUUUT, if u just did that you wouldn’t find a rune. You need to click all but 1 seal, finish ALL seal bosses. Then, before clicking the last seal you teleport as fast as possible around the map to view as many unkilled monsters as possible. Every mob you saw in that area in the last 6 seconds from hitting that last seal will end up dying and dropping items as if you killed them with 0% mf. Great for runes and bases, bad for magical and set but still can drop. I recommend you youtube seal popping method d2r to see the best route to teleport around to maximize drops after last seal pops.

Isn’t it old as game itself?

You should just kill NM Andariel for the constant quest reward loot. Duriel’s loot table is bad and is a PITA compared to all the other monsters.

btw gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

so you need to play 100s of hours for 1 good rune to drop?

Servers are pretty bad right now. If you exited a character too quickly after leaving a game it would make it so none of your characters would display and you would need to restart the client.

Now that happens all the time because of server lag.