Blizz hits new Low

OP knows it too. But he has to pretend he doesn’t know it so that he can post a whine thread with a click-baity title because he’s, you know, that edgy and cool.

If you prefer stamina potions then go farm cow king he gave me about 8 stamina potions and that was it yesterday.

He is Great source of Stam potions. Baal often gives me a few aswell. Its so handy.

no, every 6-12 hours for a high rune going fast, casual it will take longer.

If you are lucky, of course. Technically you can be very unlucky and play until the end of time and still not drop a HR. That’s the beauty of D2 loot system.
No matter how much you grind, statistically it is possible to NEVER drop anything good. Highly improbable, but still possible.
Remember, somebody needs to be on the edges of the normal distribution curve.

Always had HORRENDOUS DROPS!I never grinded that worm(pun intended) :smiley:

try countess
thank me later

There were multiple times i got NOTHING from that bloody bug!So hes just there to annoy necro on normal and be killed once :smiley: IMHO

I can second this. I would like to add that I also kill all packs of ghost mobs while TP’ing through. They have 3x rune drop rates. Gotten 2 Ber runes off those ghosts in the past 3 weeks. I play NL though and my FoH pally is pretty much a beast. 1:45 full clears and 1:10 seal pop runs.

Actually upgraded gear since this random one I recorded, and frankly I always play like crap when trying to record stuff lol.

:edit: Actually in new gear tested 3 seal pop runs. Times were between 0:55 and 1:03. My personal pref is still to stop and kill Uniques and ghosts though, which work out around 1:25-1:30.

1 Like

problem is u need uber gear to do that with that pala and then whats the point if you’re already uber geared?

Believe it or not, I just like playing D2. I play to uber gear out as many builds as I can. I honestly find it weird that so many people come into D2 with this idea where they just complain about the game, and seem to hate it. Me I just play to play. It’s a video game after all.

I mean to be fair… once you beat hell baal, and then kill ubers… why does anyone play d2? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Duties has been like this for 20 years. You are too young to understand

But

He could use a loot improvement because there isn’t any reason past your quest to kill him

nah its all these people putting up videos about how OP their build is and HOW fast it is giving people false sense of whats good and whats not good.

Its the start of the season and that build isn’t going to get you very far with the gear most casuals and NON jsp players have rn.

Umm I very clearly stated that this was a NL pally. I don’t play Ladder nor do I have any interest in doing so…

I play NL though and my FoH pally is pretty much a beast. 1:45 full clears and 1:10 seal pop runs.

I have another video up that a couple people asked for and I made the recommendation on that post that I wouldn’t try this build with less than +12 all skills and +15 combat skills.

keep in mind that I farmed the majority of that gear with a non enigma using Bowazon with a windforce, and a treachery.