Blade Shield Issues

Hello,

I recently found a godly Ethereal rare claw and was excited to play a physical damage claw based build. I’ve always been an MA Asn player.

I tested Blade Shield and while the damage amount seems fine, I noticed some issues which reluctantly made me respec out of the skill, though I want to spec back into it!

I see these issues have been reported in PTR already, yet are present on live so far as I can tell.

The range is too low!
Often I am attacking an enemy with my claw(s), but Blade Shield is not hitting them. This seems ludicrous, as Asn claw attack ranges are pretty low as is, and makes the ability just poor quality of life, and considerably less effective. It should always be hitting your target if you’re in claw attack range.

Now I see it is listed as 4 yards range. I am not sure visually how large that radius is exactly in game or if the ability is actually using the correct range so either it needs a larger radius, or the existing stated range needs to work.

Also one of the PTR posts I read said there is an intermittent issue of you standing within a crowd of enemies, and some are getting hit by Blade Shield, and some are not. The crowd is separate from the issue, but simply illustrates more clearly the problem.

I also thought I noticed inconsistent behaviour which matches this description. Sometimes it does not damage enemies that are in range, until you move or attack them or reposition.

Please fix this ability, and then I’ll be glad to use it again.