I Tested 20 points into bind Demon , it takes hard minutes that most time the demon just dies. it SUPER annying and not fun at all . the chance to bind demon are really bad
I agree, with all the other nerfs to the bound demon I think the bind demon chance needs to go back to what it was and not be dependent on the enemy hp. It ends up dying before the channel finishes more often than not
agree, with all the nerfs on binding demon at the same time, it simply waste points here, even 1 point.
I agree with Bender, Utmastuh, and Xiaohei. The current state of Bind Demon is very frustrating and simply not fun.
We have three main problems:
-
It’s too hard to catch a demon: The success rate is very low. Because you need to lower the demon’s HP first, it often dies from my damage (or my mercenary) before I can finish the “binding” process. It feels like a waste of time.
-
Demons die too fast: Even if I spend 20 points and use +skills gear, the demon dies almost instantly in high-level areas. I tested this in Uber Tristram and Terror Zones (like Travincal). My demon was gone in 5 seconds against Uber Mephisto.
-
The Online Problem: In Single Player, you can use
/players 8to get a strong demon. Online, I have to play solo most of the time. My demon is very weak because its health is stuck at “Players 1” level.
Right now, I spend 1 hour looking for a good demon and then lose it in 5 seconds in a fight. No other class in Diablo 2 has this problem. A Necromancer can get his skeletons back in 30 seconds, but a Warlock has to search the whole map again.
Please, remove the health cap and make the binding process faster. We want to spend our time fighting monsters, not looking for them for hours. As Xiaohei said, right now it feels like a waste of skill points.