Biggest D2r Patch ever

You just contradicted yourself :joy:

What did I say that was contradictory?

The assassin looks fine. Quit being weird.

2 Likes

amazon literally looks like a man in every way possible besides the hair.
get your eyes checked.
the only decent looking one is sorc

Apparently its possible via stash, i wont say how to not give people ideas but we will see new wave of dupes at season start if they didnt fix it.

Not every woman looks like model dude. Her body figure is certainly woman and fit.

Can her face be made nicer? Yes i guess but who do hell cares. We are here to kill monsters. Or do you zoom at her face so much it actualy matter to you? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

(real)woman do not have a mans jawline no matter how much you wanna cope.

2 Likes

i have seen women with mens jawline before. real women… the ones that can get pregnant XD

1 Like

You are starting to be really cringe mate. :slight_smile: just let it go already omg.

5 Likes

lol. I don’t wanna hear cringe from a guy who spends hours every day posting 8000 posts about a 20 or so year old game

Definitely less cringe than being so focused how womens looks like in video game which is about killing monsters. I am just passionate d2 player who like to communicate so yeah i have a lot of posts. I definitely do not spend hours here unless i was working on guides. I mostly log in from phone and often i react with multiple posts instead of packing it into one as i have few free minutes here and there. Thats raising post count significantly.

1 Like

I think it’s hilarious when people stoop to attacking someone’s post count. Kind of gives you a glimpse of their true colors.

He’s probably gonna attack my post count now. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

So what is your excuse for the other 1000 “games about killing monsters” of which all the woman don’t look like men and why this one needs to only?

There is no excuse, I just dont care. Its not anything important in these kind of games. I said what i wanted, no need to talk more about this here. This discussion is getting rediculous.

1 Like

I would agree with you if D2 and LoD had old and ugly “fighters”, you know D2R is remaster so should be based on legacy game.

1 Like

You mean those highly pixelated ugly faces where you dont see any details and with weirdly shaped faces? Right… :slight_smile:

So we should get full patch notes this week?
When next is new season?

2 Likes

Maybe, i want it already, i dont like waiting to be dissapointed.

2 Likes

remaster visuals are crap exception environments unless you have minimap on…

With 3dfx Glide wrapper they didnt look that bad, I mean mostly concepts and wallpapers, if they were young and vital heroes in LoD then they should be young and vital in D2R, K??

1 Like