Blizz can go take a flying leap .
lets let them play beta no problem launch it then screw them with some avx bs
If you’re having trouble starting the game you should check that the drivers for your graphics card are up to date. I have a computer that is below recommended requirements yet it runs the game very well with pretty much all settings on high. When the game launched yesterday, it would freeze at the Blizzard animated graphic and eventually crash. It was all due to me not having updated the drivers for my graphics card.
Gonna be honest, this thread sounds like a cry for help than being disgruntled, and I hope you get it.
Im fine just moving on
It’s been a day. Sorry, but that’s not patience.
On a side note. . . this seems like a WoW rant more than anything.
To be fair, being that upset after this type of launch if absolutely warranted. While I generally don’t agree with such things, today, and even yesterday, have been a complete train wreck.
Almost every big game had these problems because you can’t say how the server will handle it even with bugs that couldnt be seen. If few developer/beta tester trying to find bugs, this is not the same as 1 million+ users do. They fixed them fast enough. It just started so stop punishing them. I love it.
It is this mindset that has made the gaming industry for the past decade just be ok with releasing trash to hit certain target calendar times for sales.
I’m sorry that you took offense to this. Your reasoning for doing whatever it is that you’re doing is your own. But with the information given, I stand by what I said.
Good luck in the future.
My apologies and thankyou