Best way to lure people into games?

I want to try and solo chaos sanctuary and a few other places with P8 difficulty.

How do I get people to join my game and stay in it – but not near me?

Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like
  1. behave like a nice human being
  2. join a discord
  3. ask nicely for splitfarm games

I dont use a discord, but I can download it. Do you have the ip address of a d2r splitfarm server? I assume port 9987

You dont need a ip adress in discord.
You join their server via a link.

I can recommend Sanctuary:
h ttps://discord.gg/rcNTmeQHPv

and D2Rclonehunter:
h ttps://discord.com/invite/d2rclone

Idk if there is a particular splitfarm server, but the sanctuary discord has almost 30k users. Clonehunter server also havea bunch of users, you will find nice people there^^

1 Like

Yoo I got a group ready for you. Most of these players only post on the forums and don’t actually play d2r so they should be able to follow you around to provide permanent p8 online without grabbing your drops:

ArchSeaWitch#1203
Bravata#11682
Stanner#11460
RandyBoggs#21602
Sekscalibure (Anu#11792)
Claymore12#1107
Turlok#1680

That’s all I see from you - hate spamming accounts whom appear to own your consciousness.

1 Like

You read all 3400 posts? Amazing!

You’re just a hypocrite. You think OP created this thread with any form of sincerity? He is clearly being facetious since his p8 online tears have been too tasty for blizz so he poses one of the siliest questions, if you want no one to be in your game why isn’t SP p8 your solution?

If you think he is a troll or a clown why do you let him rent space in your head? You reduce yourself to his level when you troll or clown back.

Why do I need you to tell me how to respond on a silly and utterly meaningless gaming forum? This is such an insignificant part of my life. Rent space in head…stupid talk, what you got a 5 kb limit? I had my 1 year old’s birthday party, swam and played some tennis for a few hours, took a nap, cooked dinner for fam and you’re berating me for taking 30 secs of my life to respond to a stupid thread, who cares?

You’re clearly obsessed with these accounts. You post about them any chance you get.

1 Like

And here I am renting space in your head over stupid crap! Get over it, if these same posters keep posting stuff, I can keep posting great responses to them. You can quit your day job now.

I’m having a direct conversation with you. I’m not hate spamming your account name in as many threads as I can.

Ok you win best poster of the year award, congratulations! Your epeen is surely a sight to behold!

There will be great responses? When do you start? :smirk:

1 Like

I get plenty of folks giving me more likes than posts from Turlok, Clayclown and certainly SudianX who is a lurking cry baby who feels most comfortable liking posts that talk trash about posters. Ah yes, the hypocrisy of this forum knows no bounds. Why don’t you guys seriously add each other? Now you have 10 players in your group, can’t you guys have the best time playing d2r with each other instead of filling this forum up with the most handicapped requests?

2 Likes

The fault is on blizzard to be honest

teleing for a baal run

Buy 7 more accounts or get friends.

Just like baal runs, cows and chaos runs it takes a few games to pop up on lobby list or to gain attention but I see “Split MF1” or “IchaosUDont1”

I personally follow those and clear WSK and throne.

Game name

You TZ, I Chaos - 01
Give them what they want.
There are good discord groups, but no way to link them here too.
JSP has some groups as well.

1 Like