Barb noobie question

I just discovered what an amazing whirl wind barb would be. I have a frenzy barb with concentrate on switch to a maul. Does ww work with concentrate? I have maxed frenzy. 14 in concentration and 10 ww. Should I max ww?

Ideally, you would pick one build and go woth that. Frenzy is for 2 weapons, concentrate is probabky best as single wep with shield, and whirlwind is underperforming right now. There are cookie cutter builds for concetrate, frenzy and whirlwind, and as far as i jnow they dont overlap in skills.

Concentrate can be helpful to have on a WW barb for times when you are out of mana, like a mana burn pack or enemies with low or no drain effectiveness that you can’t mana leach off of, but the single point you have to get as a prerequisite for WW anyway is usually enough for that, especially when boosted with + skills from gear. I typically grab Berserk as a 1 point wonder on WW barb to deal with PIs.

Depending on gear I could see throwing some extra points at concentrate or berserk if you need better AR, but I would definitely max WW, mastery and BO out first. 10 points into concentrate feels like too much unless you are a Concentrate barb.

1 Like

Concentrate is my left click mouse attack on any ww barb. When you’re manaburnt you want to boost your defense and leech some life+mana back to start whirling again. Right now, I am of the opinion that due to bo becoming a berserk synergy playing a zerker with a shield and leeching some with ww is the better idea in 2.4.

1 Like

ww barb dont have a lot of choice
1- with beserk h ttps://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/1d01065o
2- with def h ttps://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/3s0106ou

this make any sense to go concentrate and you dont cap your def skill with shout and iron skin and have ww

if you want a hybrid go ww and beserk because beserk have 0 def