Hi, guys!
Quick question: I installed Resurrected like two months ago, and I like to play Hardcore & Single Player.
I’m finding difficulties trying to balance the gear: Magic Find + high resists. I don’t have Anni + Torch, as I’m scared of doing Ubers, and I haven’t been able to find a SoJ.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the answers.
Cheers!
If you are playing bowazon, you will struggle adding MF, they are limited to their Best in slot gearto be competative.
Gheeds
Topaz helmet
War Travs will be your MF with some small charms, with those you can get 120% MF, after that you will have to do some trading out depending on what you are doing, Like Pits vs. Baal. you will loose too much damage running baal like say for instance using chance guards vs lay of hands gloves
Thanks for the answer!
But, nah, I can´t trade as I’m playing Single Player.
I’m using a Lightning Fury Javazon right now. In the Secret Cow Level. With 212% Magic Find, but with negative resistances, as they don’t matter there. But the drops have been… disgusting, so I’m willing to farm somewhere else.