Bad network performance @ Americas region

Tried playing today, getting serious rubberbanding, interaction delay, skill delay/not counting, etc… Super laggy. I also see a new topic reporting the same crap on EU servers. Im guessing blizzard is just being attacked by bots, or servers need restarted, but I don’t know crap about that. I just know its not working great today.

4 Likes

Blizzard is so silence, can they even speak on this forums?
@ EU Server is laggy aswell.

Its extremely laggy. Unable to play hardcore America

Glad I’m not crazy. Teleporting in place like radical Larry

Seriously. At least let us know whats going on. This is absurd…

The likely reason is DDoS attacks, considering the Iran attack on Israel over the weekend… There’s probably a ton of cyberattacks going on that is flooding internet pipes everywhere, not specifically targeting Blizzard, but enough to congest networks worldwide. It always seems to happen right after one country attacks another.

“Why can’t we all just get along?” -Rodney King

oh they wouldn’t do that. not here anyway, check their twitters. lol

It is quite crazy the amount of people that felt the need to post a separate thread on the same issue. The stupidity is quite impressive. Like 1 or 30 threads were going to make any difference, and that they somehow didn’t know they could talk in someone else’s thread about the lag. Perhaps they leveled up their stupidity into thinking that anyone of value from Blizzard would check the forums or that they somehow didn’t know they were having server issues? I would like to thank each and every thread starter for them along with children across the world keeping the velcro sneaker companies in business.

Perhaps a few more trollish comments like yours will get enough flags thrown to get their attention, eh?

:smirk:

I mean my sarcastic comment is going to receive the exact same attention as their 10 threads. No value gained or lost.

As is the hypocrisy and ignorance.
BTW, my game is running flawlessly now.
Thanks for boosting the post count and keeping threads such as these at the top of the list.

i just had a game disconnect… i just decided to sign off for another few hours until it gets better lol. hope yours remains stable.

1 Like

Congrats! I’m sure this post and every other one had exactly zero effect on that happening.

Keep posting man. 2020

dizzy, you don’t need to respond to me, you’re blocked, i only know what you wrote cuz clean quoted you. lol. you sure are insufferable aren’t you.

Nobody was talking to you bbgurl. Relax.

VIEW 1 HIDDEN REPLY

let me guess, after i said you don’t need to reply to me, you replied to me. have a good one. ! so glad i don’t have to read your nonsense !

I doubt it’s a ddos attack nor do I think israel or iran are attacking this very old video game, LMFAO!

My games have been running perfectly fine … however when I join a game with botters/maphackers, my ping goes through the roof and sometimes disconnect … this is extremely prevalent in tz’s involving chaos/baal …lotta botters/maphackers/grabbit users …

But, when this happens, I reconnect and make my own game and no more problems …

I am thinking that blizz is secretly finally addressing the bot issues behind the scenes [hopelful/wishful thinking?]

:edit:

ROMG!!!

iran attacked israel!

ROMG!!!

israel attacked iran!

So, instead of defending themselves or attacking their attackers, they made a bold and conscious decision to strike where it will hurt …

THEY ATTACKED BATTLENET SERVERS!!! GOD HELP US!!!

That’ll teach each of them to attack one another!!!

ROMG!!! ROMG!!!

If you are on a mission to show the whole community how ignorant and detached from reality you are, I want to let you know that you are doing a stelar job!