Baal hell wave 2 - not enough minions

Hey guys, I’ve done hundreds of hell Baal runs on vanilla d2. And I can say there is a significant difference in the number of skeleton mages that spawn on wave 2. On resurrected there is significantly less skeleton mages that spawn, which makes wave 2 impossible to beat as a bone mancer currently.

Mobs are immune to magic so th bone mancer strat was to spam bone prison, decrepify, kill a few skeletons with bone spear and spam corpse explosion to kill the boss pack. Right now I’ve tried to do hell Baal on a number of occasions and I don’t have enough skeles to use for explosions and the boss pack never dies. Please look into the number of skeles that spawned in vanilla d2, and compare to it now. Because its currently impossible to do it as bone mancer as we were able to in vanilla.

Anyone else notice this?

they prob stealth nerfed it at some point

Bonemancer has it harder in this game. Nothing amplifies magic damage, nor can you lower resistance to it. There are no magic damage facet jewels. You’re pretty much screwed where as any other class is able to find an alternate way around their main resistance. Sucks.