AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

My weekend was completely destroyed, can’t be resurrected

6 Likes

Why blizz? WHY?!?!? Now I have to work again! And wait more 9-10 hours!! I hope after all this I’m able to play it when I get home.

Imagine this. You took time off work to play. You paid at least $40usd for the game. Then you cant play. How much money did you technically lose to this game by not going into work?

2 Likes

Imagine another thing.
You pay R$ 179,00 for the game.
And those R$ 179,00 are 10~15% of your montly eranings. Because you live in other country.

2 Likes

Im hoping by 11am (PST) we have an update at least. I would be nice if they gave a rough ETA for when they would drop another update to the situation. Then alot of us wouldnt be on here with saying the same thing over and over. Tho it does bring attention to the issue

This clown posted this at midnight. This is the guy that has been communicating about the status of this fix. Does it seem like he’s taking this issue very seriously?

17 Likes

Remember guys this is behind the same masterminds who released Immortal, and that was 2 years ago. If it’s not fixed by tomorrow I’m cutting my loss

2 Likes

It’s not about the money it’s the suffering of not play the game and nothing info about this problem and when they gone be fix it. This is the top topic in blizzard forums and nothing…

1 Like

Thank god I didn’t stay up late hoping for a miracle from these clowns…

1 Like

Hey …you again…You slept well ?

hey guy u know what i take a day off too watch game not launching :joy:

1 Like

I remember when I first played Diablo 2 on day one… 21 years ago, it worked right away after installing the 3 disc… but that was a different team and a different time

3 Likes

Nope , i literally took 3 days off work to play this game and they wont deny me that!Although yea i got like 2-3 hours of sleep xD

1 Like

Load of sh ite

Just realized this was posted at 2:30am. Such bs man don’t lie probably playing d2 with twitter on his next screen…

Same issue here, got an old System but no issues with any other game. Troubleshooted the issue yesterday evening 2 hours without success, this morning I even reinstalled Windows 10, unfortunately no luck, same issue…

2 Likes

The lot of them want shipping off to the GULAG.

I don’t believe in luck :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

so, they probably wake up in 3/4h they hopefully start working on the problem maybe they will get it fix in a day… maybe two? some of my friends who are playing right now are not having the best experience, server lag, disconnection, crashes, humongous loading time… so i was thinking if i refound now i could pick up last epoch for 30 euro, some of you guys played? how is it? i bet if i press play the game is just gonna launch and thats a plus for sure.

Too bad you have to buy the game on each platform you want to play on. Thought about playing on my potato quality PS4.

I wait… for now the problem remain. Click to PLAY… 5 seconds… and then nothing, PLAY button re-appear and no crash… nothing. I TRY all possible solutions… nothing. I open ticket and now i wait and hope. Considering i have “touched” this game and played the beta… i don’t know why…