AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Servers fixed, character fixed. whats next? when our issue will be taken into account? how is it on their priority list?

1 Like

Core i7 970 , the beta was fine for me

1 Like

you have a different issue than us if you played already

1 Like

So they are aware of the AVX issue, but only after HOW many people said something about it? How is it even possible since it wasnt a requirement on the BETA, that it got slipped in knowing another game (Cyberpunk) had to hot fix the same damn issue? Is there any news on WHEN it might be fixed?

4 Likes

i7 930,

Same issue, Play - Launching - Playing Now - Play.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not what anybody here wants to hear. Many people are unable to play. There should be more serious regard given to people that have purchased the game and are unable to even open it.

7 Likes

How long do we have to get a refund? Doesnt seem like they are even remotely interested in fixing thisā€¦ big surprise

Same problem here on i7 920.
Same lines in dxdiag diagnostic:
ā€¦
Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket 2073007032187542601, type 4
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: D2R.exe
P2: 1.0.395.0
P3: 614bd478
P4: D2R.exe
P5: 1.0.395.0
P6: 614bd478
P7: c000001d
P8: 0000000000e02fc0
P9:
P10:

Lolā€¦ thatā€™s just cold blooded

same here i7 920, played both betas without problems

1 Like

Fix the issue please!

No point in opening it if you canā€™t even join a game.
Even if the launch issue was fixed we would be sitting at char select.

1 Like

True, but Iā€™ll start solo if I could enter.

1 Like

Trying to figure out the best way to crawl over to Deborahā€™s cube?

Play, Launching, Playing Now, Play. Repeat.
The minions of hell grow stronger.

4 Likes

No the Major Issue is probably the Abuse Allegations from female co-workers.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had the same issue before, but somehow it worked at some Point.

I did the following things in between, but I am not sure if any of this was the reason that the issue was resolved:

• I started D3R.exe manually without using the launcher and the game was starting but I could only watch the cinematics, after that it told me something like I have to login or so.
  • Somehow the cinematics where in german although I set the game to english, so I went in the launcher to the settings and added the german language, it was than downloading something. After this download I changed the settings back to english
  • I think I also changed the region to ā€œAmericasā€
  • after this I could start the game also from the launcher

probably not, but maybe this helps someone ^^

Iā€™m also having the same issue. Try to launch the game and it immediately crashes with a Windows event ID 1005 where D2R.exe faulted. The only comfort I have with this is that the servers are pretty much unplayable at the moment, so weā€™re not missing out on much! :rofl:

im beginning to think that they are giving access according to region, i have alot of people telling me in ny/ca/tx/fl that they have no porblems but anywhere else in the us is havin the same issue as us. itis on purpose to cater to the streamers/reviewers and so on

Get windows 10 instead of 7 and you will be able to get on a game that doesnt workā€¦ good luck

1 Like