AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

guys, look at it from the other side, majors with avx processors have already gone through everything 3 times, got bored and stopped playing.AND WE HAVE EVERYTHING AHEAD OF US!!! if they are working on a fix, then it will be 100%. Yes, we will break into the game later, but we will get a lot more sensations, we have achieved our right to play!! I am russian the glass is always half full !

5 Likes

Blizzards Glass is Rainbow Colored and its Empty :confused:

1 Like

So it has been a week and a day with this broken shell of a game, and now blizzard isnā€™t even communicating with us!

4 Likes

Biggest downside of ā€œour personal release dateā€ (if there ever will be one) is, that the economy is already built up, and i really would liked to be part of building it

1 Like

donā€™t talk about rainbow, we have such people kicking ! :slight_smile:

imagine guys, a fix will be rolled out in a week, we create enchantments and ran to clean up the cave-raven-rescue Deckardā€¦ itā€™s such nostalgia :slight_smile: return my 2000 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Imo a true d2er isnt satiated until they have played it through 1M+ timesā€¦

more info by fridayā€¦ they said that last week, after that they will say doing more testing in the weekendā€¦at this point they are just gonna copy and paste what they said last weekā€¦ trust me they are not planning to fix anything anytime soon.

4 Likes

Their past communication have only publicized the disconnect between marketing and dev. I am sure compliance/legal has asked to review anything else client facing on the matter. That review is delaying things.

Friday in Russia is always a holiday, now I will open the portal on Monday with a couple of bottles of vodka, and there will be only 2 days left until Wednesday, do not be discouraged friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

still the same plague. on the release day of blizzard i got a muzzle because i called her by name. 7 days not to say anything about this disastrous crap is already difficult. but what Blizzard is doing here again is a shame. 8 days and no fix in prospect? thanks for nothing

1 Like

community patch should be albe to implement

1 Like

my whole family and friends are all started at release dayā€¦ now iā€™m outcast, i have no friends and even the girl on the street corner doesnā€™t want me anymore. I could have already had 3 x 99s ā€¦ such a ā€¦ ! i see the effin realife evry day ā€¦ go to work and for what ? lookin my desktop and try to start D2R -.- dmned

1 Like

Let 's have a drink , friend ! everything will be fine, be patient :slight_smile:

i am waiting for a Blizzard Post that says YOU cant Play Diablo 2 Resurrected ?? you Have a Phone DONT you ??

You want an AVX fix? Well you think you want an AVX fix, but you actually donā€™t.

2 Likes

Has there been an update thatā€™s been more recent than 4 days ago?

Do you guys not have #FIXAVX ?

Abandon your foolish quest! All that awaits you is the wrath of blizzard! You are too late to join D2R launch! Now youā€¦will join itā€¦ in Hell!

1 Like

This one was from September 30th.

1 Like