AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

This is the last time I give this scam company any of my money.

2 Likes

Refund Complete!

You’ve completed the process. The product and amount listed below will be refunded to your select payment method. Refunds can take up to 72 hours to process. You will receive an email confirmation with this order number.

Game: Diablo® II: Resurrected™

Many time rank 1 on other Blizzard products with current computer, but it’s not good enough for this game.

You had one last chance Blizzard… Sad how far this company has fallen.

2 Likes

funny how we all get this awesome chance of “one time exception” xD

8 Likes

Be patient guys!!!

LLOOOOOOLLL been 6 days…

1 Like

Should i get my money back?`invest in newer cpu??? and play D2R offline for free after? solo?

Still No Patch or Fix i spent $70 Australian on this game and i cant even Launch it Blizzard has no Soul anymore i will now get a refund and move on :frowning:

-This is just so pathetic

Fix the AVX issue, like you didnt know it before the launch that it will spread the forum like a plague and the game want launch.

1 Like

Get your money back. As I said before:

5 Likes

For you to decide. Why asking us?

My Support ticket from 2 days ago finally answered minutes ago:

ME:
Hello again,

Any updates? Will this issue be resolved at any point in the future? That’s all most of us are wondering here… I imagine it could take some time or you could just avoid the issue all together. A response would be appreciated. :frowning:

Gameover,
S

Blizz Rep:
Rachiomyst
Hi S,

his is being worked on and has definitely been confirmed as a bug. Initially on launch we weren’t 100% sure what was going on so apologies for any mixed information. Drakuloth and others have been keeping things up to date on the forums as best as they can though so whatever is mentioned on the forums would be the most recent information we have.

As for when this is going that we aren’t sure of yet. It’s seems they found a few other issues along the way which has complicated it a bit more, but the plan is still to get this resolved so that the game does not try to call the AVX instruction sets.

I know this can be frustrating and we do apologize for the inconvenience. For now though we’ll just hve to wait for a fix. We recommend keeping an eye on the forums for any updates on the issue.

(My assumption is we wait it out, what else to do? I told myself I wouldn’t come back but here I am lol GG Fam) :rofl: :money_mouth_face:

16 Likes

At least that’s an honest answer, man. Not like that dumb humanoid pezradar. I won’t refund, if he says this is getting fix, i’ll wait. A damn update would be great though.

4 Likes

Support like Drakuloth probably find out the same time and way we do, when a post is made on Twitter or posted by Community Manager.

They are doing the best they can, no hard feelings towards any of them.

4 Likes

Who is this guy - Best Customer Support to date, Period. Promote this nerd, HOW HARD WAS THAT TO SAY? Rachiomyst +++

1 Like

Agreed, my response before that on the same ticket since it had been 24hrs: :rofl:

ME:
Mornin’

Any updates? This is getting tiresome. Please don’t link me to the Adam Fletcher post, he is useless. This is a fix that has to be done on your end. Fans would like to know when that will take place. It would be lovely to get a response.

Cheers,
S

6 Likes

i dont like him at all, whats the point of setting up a public-business twitter if you dont respond at all and posting your abs and chores instead? its counter-intuitive. ive been trying to comment on his tweets he never responds no matter how respectful i am. he doesnt care. i dunno how he got his promotion. good for him. i wish him luck. but i wish that whoever manages diablo community will actually have the HEART and audacity to serve.

7 Likes

My error code, any help would be lovely blizzard (:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: ya right) or otherwise haha.

96132D56-021D-4D25-9AFC-CF5FD29F577D

I was getting the video card error before but managed to work my way out of that into this new error code lol.
I’ve tried all the fixes in the book to try and get this game working but nothing :dizzy_face:!

So while all this crap is happening with pcs unable to load d2r I decided to go onto the ps4 to play… now all I get blue screen everytime I fight the ancients. This release has just been one big joke

6 Likes

you know what happens when you whine about it on social media? they tell you to contact customer support. The social teams dont have jack to do with development and theyre not going to forward every complaint they recieve.

1 Like

i dear hope some influential people help us spot-light this issue.

2 Likes

Why can’t this guy be the community manager?