AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Did they patch the game again? My launcher says Version: 1.0.66034

ya but still having same issue.

3 Likes

Error.

FD09B27F-E81D-460E-B6C7-A05A1B4960ED

1 Like

It’s almost like he’s saying that we’re not worthy and they’ll be the good guys and fix it for us.

2 Likes

Raised a ticket for refund

1 Like

Same as everyone . I got this black screen error with blizzard pop up about crash. Updated to latest version of 1.0.66034 but error still exists.

1 Like

I think i ve had enough… Requested refund too…

1 Like

Gee, how convenient… right after the new fiscal year!

Just checking in to say i requested a refund after last days message. How bad of an idiot are you when one employee say its not a req, while the other douche “I got promoted and did skip leg day for 800 days” say its a minimum req - liars. -bye

3 Likes

Being SE myself, i don’t belive they realy rely on AVX anywhere in the project. They simply don’t want to make another build only to fix AVX issue and will deliver it with other fixes not relevant to our problem and require intense QA.

2 Likes

I’m going to play New World now. At least my PC can do that. D2R simply has too high demands. Goodbye Blizzard and hello Amazon Gamez / Helixgames

Still black screen and crashes.
Why are the servers even up at this point? Shouldn’t there major shutdowns and patches?
All the new economy based prices gone, all the new fresh game hype gone, yet Tweetch and Yhou-Tewb keep on going like nothing ever happened. I am ashamed, and feel pretty humiliated.

3 Likes

I just hope they get it fixed by the start or end of October for me the problem is the Blizzard logo loads then it freezes and then crashes sometimes if Im lucky the Diablo 2 Logo shows up then it crashes all other Blizzard games work for me. frankly they shouldve never released it in this state.

Why would they fix it? They already got your money now lol

new day, new hope! Please release fix :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

4k reply bump. i wanna playyyyy

Check out in your acc the “game & subscriptions” my is game is not on status activ can someone confirm ?

when its fixed in whatever amount of days…weeks… everyone will be ahead level capped all geared and we gonna be like…thats whats getting to me while im here typing that im mad, the rest is ingame grinding and grinding. My co-worker’s game works he telling me at work hey man i got this and that yesterday im like you son of a %$#%$#% he bragging how great it is. how far he already is QQ

1 Like

mine says active not sure why yours says isnt

+1 avx issue not able to play since launch