AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

i think it has something to do with Windows OS, and a hidden trojan

1 Like

Does my CPU support AVX?!

Windows 10

11th Gen Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz

16.0 GB RAM

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Donā€™t worry guys, the community manager banned me from his Twitter for posting a clown meme of his pecs.

Because showing your community regard and concern for their inability to access a product that they paid for is just too hard to do in this era of history, apparently.

14 Likes

Lmao i missed that nice 1

1 Like

Š° ŠŗтŠ¾ Š“ŠµŠ»Š°Š» ŠæрŠµŠ“Š·Š°ŠŗŠ°Š· ŠøŠ³Ń€Ńƒ Š½Šµ Š²ŠµŃ€Š½ŃƒŃ‚ŃŒ?

I reported all his posts on twitter. Guy is actually a huge jerk why is he community manager, the whole community hates him LOL. At least drakuloth has been cool and doing his best and very respectful. Adam shouldnt have a job.

2 Likes

Wow. Heā€™s really sensitive to his 800 days of working out. Probably wouldnā€™t have happened if he spent just one day fixing this problem. You know, doing his job?

7 Likes

day 4 of how long can we piss off a community with our poor launch. 34E5F504-F2A8-46CE-BDF5-AAF991A50973 get to work they/them.

1 Like

Itā€™s Ze/Zer, you bigot.

bye bye Activisionā€¦Blizzard North and Diablo here I come!

1 Like

I ordered a warm roast chicken roll, not this stinky wet fish sandwich. You havenā€™t fixed it, havenā€™t communicated enough and donā€™t seem to give a toss. Got work for the next six days now after taking four days off to play this reskin. Bunch of jokers. Refunded like so many others.

5 Likes

Wow, my quintuple core hyperlaced 32 gig I9 xc69420 computer with Nvidia Gmax probe 9000 cannot run this game. Please tell me WHY I canā€™t run this game? Are you going to tell me that the power supply in my moms basement isnā€™t strong enough?!?

2 Likes

yo lets get a count. if you cant play post here

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/are-you-unable-to-play/12698

3 Likes

I know right, freaking people expecting things to work, the nerve of such people, despicable I say despicable, here here, get me my wig o Rrrroyston, Rrrrrrroyston oh RRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllloyston.

For anyone who is Interested, the System Requirements for New World
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
Processor: IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i5-2400 / AMD CPU with 4 physical cores @ 3Ghz.
Memory: 8 GB RAM.
Graphics: NVIDIAĀ® GeForceĀ® GTX 670 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 or better.
DirectX: Version 12.
Network: Broadband Internet connection.

Starts Tomorrow September 28 :wink:

7 Likes

its called gaslighting my fellow fella, and yes they are a bunch of jokers for doing it.
remember though, they donā€™t have very high self esteem and gaslighting their former fans makes them feel better about their sad sad little lives.
I get why they take shirtless picture for twitter now, and I must admit, I do feel a little sympathy for them because they need to gaslight all of us to feel an ounce of respect for themselves. so sad.

Well I canā€™t. Like many people here I can play any game up until Red Dead Redemption 2 without any problem. I took 8 working days off to play this game. And now I was sitting here until the last blue post waiting for a fix. Going to call my boss I will start working again from Wednesday and I just refunded the game. I planned my vacation days months ago and it would be hard to plan new days off when there will be a fix randomly dropped somewhere later this week or maybe next week. I am upset and feeling let down by blizzard.

7 Likes

Holy crap, I canā€™t believe theyre saying no AVX is Below the minimum specs now LOL, good lord these guys have NO SHAME - admit you messed up and maybe people will actually want to give the game a chance? Why would I give you guys my money now if thats how you choose to do things?

5 Likes

For real, he had to have at least one person say, ā€œwait a minute man, thatā€™s gonna go south real quickā€

Why would you continue to purchase from them? Havenā€™t they made it clear they donā€™t care about you or your business?

If people are going to go out of their way to buy drivel like this, perhaps Iā€™m in the wrong business. Some of yā€™all are absolute suckers. Lol