AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

The tech support that gave me my refund said the Phenom II X6 1100T would never be able to run D2R but I am hoping it will after the AVX fix.

1 Like

just looked, is there a post in the bug report forum on this?

yes, im blocked as well.

nooooooooo this is impossible! how the hell Im unable to play?

That’s totally a lie on their part, It worked perfectly fine on my 1090T during both beta’s. even had over 60fps at all times on medium/high settings.

3 Likes

they didnt get me yet lol and i been yelling about it

1 Like

Don’t insult devs on twitter about AVX, just ask

5 Likes

I’m a patient guy, and I guess I could keep my cool… If it wasn’t such nice friday night for which I planned only a deeecent Diablo II demon slaying

2 Likes

Any word on a fix to the crash issue?

ja :slight_smile: genau! leider. warte auch seit gestern nachmittag :confused:

wow. ok. that is really bad

2 Likes

thank you for this test. can you also explain how this is possible when I was playing Beta?

Harassing and spamming people is never the answer. It’s okay to ask, but being aggressive or mean isn’t the way to go. I’m also very frustrated and will probably end up requesting a refund. I have other games to play. But, I do want to give Blizzard some time to get everything straightened out. I also want to make sure I don’t wait too long on a refund though, I believe it’s a 72 hour policy. Harassing and yelling at people though won’t solve anything.

3 Likes

When I look in the Technical support forums and filter by top issues/forums this one is not even on the first page and it is the largest with views and replys… … . Is the community managers shuffling this forum post away so most people don’t see it? I don’t know.

Is this correct? should it be like this? where are the blue posts? oh yeah on twitter and not on forums where they belong. tell us 24hours or something like that, tell us something! on the forums!

Surely someone on the the management side of forums has seen and is keeping updated on this post?

It’s very funny to hear that Phenom x6 NEVER, I repeat, NEVER! Will not start the game … And I know, apparently in a completely different game for two beta, amazing things! And the game worked stably at 70-90 fps!

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/PezRadar

This guy needs to be fired.

5 Likes

Id bet a dollar it would run on my Phenom II x4 820 2.8ghz as soon as they fix the AVX issue

4 Likes

Funny enough, he just got promoted for an amazing D2R project (: that’s the blizzard standards these days

3 Likes

Yes he needs to be fired but instead Blizzard gave him a promotion 2 days ago…
This company itself can go to Hell.

4 Likes

I think they are wrong though