ATTN: Barb Testers - Hustle and BOS

Heya.
If anyone is interested, yet hasn’t done so already - I have a couple of items to use for testing.
Having left the Druid to other folks - I was mainly curious about how BOS interacts with WW and 2h Weapons in general.
Currently I have a Gavel of Pain available for use as well as a Warlord’s Trust and Earthshaker BHammer.

Frankly, I’m not much of a tester to begin with - I leave that to others.
I can and will say that - For Conc with the Gavel - there’s a massive difference in FPA. It’s actually usable(for what it’s worth).

Anyway hit me up if anyone is interested in trying it out.
Just thought I’d throw it out there to those who might be curious and wanted to run the numbers.

Warren updated his IAS calculator for the 2.6 PTR changes (25% eIAS from Mark of the Bear and Burst of Speed from Hustle) so you can plug in the numbers there.

https://warren1001.github.io/IAS_Calculator/

They do indeed make a huge difference for slow bases, especially 2H weapons like war pikes and thunder mauls where you can easily reach 5 frame WW with just 35 IAS after level 9 BoS.

Having said that I really wish they’d properly buff 2H WW IAS tables to more realistic values without needing to rely on BoS or Fanaticism, I don’t like the idea of a prebuff meta using Hustle.

2 Likes

Thanks very much!!

I have to say that it was night and day with my first hand experience.
Granted I pilfered all the Druid gear on PTR so it’s difficult to set Grief aside… but the sheer aps difference with Conc/Zerk and - somewhat - with WW, was truly nice.

I’m hoping they make BOS an oskill if it’s here to stay.

1 Like