Asus ROG ally circle cursor not showing

I do t know how to fix it

I’ve seen this issue too.
I hope there’s a fix/patch for it soon

Hi. I made a video on how to reenable it. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this video and post it!
It is a very well done video. Very clear and clean.
You’re my hero!

I held off on buying a RoG Ally after seeing this issue. I may buy one now that there is a work around.

Blizzard / Asus should still fix the issue though. While this work around is MUCH better than trying to play without the circle cursor it is pretty annoying to have to add these additional steps every time you boot up the game.

1 Like

This is still an issue as of this thread update. I played with this a bit. It’s the touch screen which is causing D2R to lose the cursor. If the game is started, and the touch screen remains untouched (allow start up cinematics to play), the cursor works as expected. If the touch screen is touched, the cursor is lost, and “tabbing” to Windows and “clicking” D2R on the task bar resets the visibility. Please add a patch to make the game touch screen resilient.

Still an issue even with ROG Ally X. Just re-posted in Tech Support forum. Please bump it there too

happens on Winmax 2 as well. Its way easier to fix on the Winmax, just tap the mouse touch pad and Diablo will think your using a mouse instead of touch screen and show the cursor, but if I then touch the screen it will go away again until I touch the mouse track pad. BTW Winmax 2 is an epic device :slight_smile: