Assigning stat point crashes the game

After recent update game crashes every time I try to add stat point.

10 Likes

I am having same problem for last 4 hours nothing fixed. I ran scan tool and it did not discover anything.

1 Like

what class are you maybe it is a class specific bug. I am currently playing amazon.

Happens for me with a paladin as well - no matter whether you single click, ctrl-click or shift-click. Instant crash, so no more Vitality for me I guess…

Please fix, Blizzard Team!

1 Like

I’m getting the same error.

1 Like

I get the crash when trying single player offline and attempting a respec (with -enablerespec in startup command line) for a barb.

Same issue with my barbarian.

我的天梯法師也與上這個問題,從置屬性及技能後,分配屬性點便閃退~

I have the same problem since the patch. I am unable to add a vitality stat point. When I try the game crashes to desktop. It happens to Assassin. However a mule account with a Sorceress works…

1 Like

Same problem here. This is basic utility, plz fix fast.

Fixed. Just re extracted d2r data.

try removing any game code strings eg .txt on load ups fixed it for me

I have the same problem.

Same problem. Game crashes every time when assigning stat points (since patch).

I started a new hardcore druid, tried to assign level 2 stat points and game crashed twice.

I was able to assign stat points on the 3rd restart but every time I clicked vitality the points got assigned to strength.

I had “-txt -direct” set up in startup command line arguements (to speed up loading times (it also requires some file transfers)). By removing those it started to work again.

1 Like

Thanks, good hint! I was about to try that myself.

New Paladin in Ladder. Been having the same problem since the patch. If I try to put a point into ant attribute it throws me to the desk top with an error. Help =(

Hm, interesting problem. I assume you did not extract your game files to disk with CascView, but installed normally? If extracting game files again fixes it for older installs, maybe a reinstall will help? Just guessing here…good luck!

I did use the CascView, then updated the game and now have the same crash

1 Like

i have same issue after i use token on my necro cant put any status point