Assassin QoL Recommendations

Now that we’ve finally had a chance to play the assassin a bit I was wonder if we could see some small QoL tweaks to the class:

1. Can we get a counter on the active skill, for “charge up” skills, to show how many charges are currently stacked for that specific skill

2. Increasing the size of the charge orbs would also help with this a lot, they’re so thin and hard to see at the moment

3. If “release” skills could show how many charges you have built up in total, that would be awesome to
    ex. if you had 2 Tiger Strike and 3 Claws of Thunder charges, Dragon Tail would show a 5

4. The Shadow Warrior currently spawns with two claws, but no boots. Both claws deal an average damage of ~12, I think she should also spawn with Light Plated Boots so her kick also has a 12 dmg weapon

5. Making the Shadow Warrior cast buffs with a higher priority than combat would be helpful too, it can take forever to get them to cast venom, blade shield, burst of speed, etc.

6. I think the Shadow Warrior and Master should also be able to use Weapon Block, it would help with their survivability a lot

7. A trap counter on the skills would be handy

I don’t feel like any of these changes are to major but would also help a lot. Feel free to critique or add your own suggestions

1 Like

I respectfully disagree.

After playing the sin to level 67 before my inevitable end to the character already in game bug, I can confirm that the shadow master should come with a built in conviction aura. Would just be a qol change to help with her survival.

Jokes aside I’m glad I went sin over the meta sorc or pally. It’s a welcome change. I just hope blizz can fix this issue before the fan base riots

Once you get to hell, Martial Arts’ strength goes poof somehow.
The finishing moves basically nothing for damage regardless if they’re immune or not.
Things worked fine in 1.10, but then they borked something hard and it never got fixed.
Maybe someone from blizzard can fix it now that the makeover went live.