Assassin Martial Arts Bug

Now dragon talon/claw consumes only 1 of each MA charges. So a series of 3 kicks (lv13 dragon talon) correctly releases all charges from Claws of Thunder, resulting in two novas. However, the damage doesn’t seem consistent; only one nova is effective. This is the same situation as before, where Claws of Thunder and Phoenix Strike chain lightning don’t stack. These are known as next hit delay. This should be fixed; otherwise the “consuming one charge” doesn’t make much sense, because releasing 3 charges at the same time (3 kicks) has the same effect as releasing for the first kick only.

2 Likes

I noticed the same thing, also i think it should be 1 combo point / (dragon talon/dragon claw) cast. not / hit like it is now. Else putting more points into dragon talon for extra kicks seems just stupid. It takes long enough to get all your combo points up, dumping all charges on 1 pack seems stupid, if the pack is dead halfway through youve lost all your combo points and lose alot of time building them up again.

i noticed a different issue with Dragon Claw, it consumes 2 charges with one hit, because it’s a dual wield finishing move unlike the rest of them, so one hit two charges are gone, with phoenix strike doesn’t seem to be a problem, but with other MAs like claws of thunder, two charges are gone with one hit, the last remaining charge is practically useless, doesn’t do much damage, plus when you see the nova going off you switch back to normal attack to charge up again, basically one charge always goes to waste.