Assassin Class Set is Hideous

I am in total disbelief - the graphics of the full set are an absolute joke.

Never mind the debatable new “style” of the armor and helmet…but the transparency effect is an absolute joke.

The character looks like she is bald and with a metal cross implanted in her cranium.

Is this for real? How could this possibly be approved into production :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

3 Likes

Do you have a picture of how it looks? I would love to see how it looks now in D2R. I was thinking of going for the whole set but will decide against it if it doesn’t look that good.

2 Likes

I’ll second that, I agree the helm looks awful, but do they really not fade the armor?

1 Like

I saw this post and went to look it up online.

The person in the video puts the helmet on, i was like ‘‘ok its creepy but its an assassin i think its fine’’ then he puts the rest on, ‘’ ok its fine’’ when the last piece comes together and the helmet becomes transparent ‘‘OH MY GOD ITS DISGUSTING MAKE IT GO AWAY’’

I think it’s disgraceful for a full class set to look like this. It feels rushed and unfinished, but most importantly it is entirely fugly and needs to be looked into…

https://ibb.co/k9RXFDN
2 Likes

Yeah… it looks really wierd lol. Hope they change it to something more appeasing.

YES, I had to rush here to post my outrage about this also, as a long time Assassin favorite.

It looks hideous, the Bone Helm design. Also, I really don’t like being faded… how am I supposed to enjoy looking badass with my blacked out Scissors Suwayyah and bone helm?

Nat’s set should look badass, but it’s embarrassing as it is.

Implement an option to turn on or off the class set appearance bonus, please!

In fact just change Nat’s set appearance to something ELSE. We already have faded appearance with … FADE skill… some black smoke vapours would be cool or just the standard set radiance.

In any case please make a toggle to run it off and on. This is depressing to go from the coolest looking class (imo) to the WORST. (if you can even see yourself… faded into oblivion!)

Just awful… you guys actually think this is cool?

1 Like